Who is ready for more Shimadas?

I’m not going to get very detailed on this conversation but I assume my mind works a lot more… robustly. Concerning this top-…

We should delete this.

1 Like

I think they’ve mentioned that they might explore the option of adding another one.

But idk how true that is

1 Like

Haha nah I have said way worse.

But when I call Hanzo Daddy Hanzo, I mean it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m… quite partial to Tracer. Unfortunately so.

mutters about her stupid lucky girlfriend

1 Like

I’ve just never been into girls and I think if I were, her personality would drive me nuts. I’d probably be her friend but Hanzo is just entirely my style, lol.

I’m also fairly attracted to Genji. Even more to Genji’s voice actor, haha.

But Hanzo. Yes. I like my broody broods. lol

2 Likes

I’m somewhat… INT-Jish, withdrawn even, but I can have explosive energy at random (irrelevant)… Tracer has this bubbly, gonna care about you, fine booty er personality… and it makes me happy!

So… so happy.

1 Like

can we not

there are so many cool asian cultures and ya’ll just drool over the weebs

1 Like

But have you seen his scowl?

1 Like

i mean for a new hero

keep Hanzo, he’s fine

1 Like

I’m very introverted except with the person I love, but even then I’m not overly emotional. I do believe part of my reason for existing is to support my boyfriend in his career and his inspiration (we are both authors) and believe that his talent is great enough that I would like to make sure he doesn’t have to worry about anything other than being a great writer.

I’m aware. I like Hanzo for his personality, his story, his seeking of redemption, the fact that he is dressed as a Ronin (even though you can’t really be a shinobi and a samurai but whatever), and THEN his appearance. I do like Japanese and Korean men historically, but I also go for anybody with Hanzo’s personality.

My boyfriend isn’t Asian, but he IS a taekwondo instructor and master of Wing Chung Kung Fu. His talent as a writer and as a martial artist is what attracted me to him. He’s so fast. His hands are a freaking blur. He will make videos for me just so I can watch his hands.

I appreciate talent over appearance. My adoration for Hanzo has nothing to do with being a ‘weeb’. I’ve studied ancient China and Japan, and watched exactly ONE anime series (which is Trigun and I also find Vash delicious).

In other words, ptttthhhhbbbbbtttt to you.

2 Likes

I…

Okay, serious moment, I am not skilled mechanically, nor do I believe I am skilled conceptually… but I heavily enjoy writing, the word author is in my e-mail, I’ve been text roleplaying in the same fantasy setting for almost two decades and have several characters developed to a satisfying degree.

I have always dreamed of furthering my mechanical skill, and taking a few classes to do so… I have a very bad habit of letting myself freeze, due to self-doubt, and so everything I produce is very amateur…

But yes. That’s fantastic, and very cool!

1 Like

ook you totally convinced me that you’re not a weeb

3 Likes

MOMMA. HONG.

2 Likes

I’m an author. I study ancient cultures so that I can apply behaviors to cultures in my own work.

I’ve also studied ancient Scandinavia, Egypt, Rome, and Greece…

2 Likes

The cursed prophecy of a shimada step-sister will now come to pass

1 Like

My boyfriend found a lot of help by joining a few writer’s groups that met a couple times a month to share stories and give feedback. He also went to a writer’s university. He’s working on his second novel now, and has a screenplay that’s been optioned by a production company.

One of the biggest tips I can give you is this: just write. It always looks dumb the first time. Write it, then go back later and write it again. And then write it again. Never expect perfection your first go around.

1 Like

cool and i’ve studied maths

2 japanese heroes are enough

1 Like

Why? Why can’t we have four or five? We could have some more Korean and Chinese heroes, too. Or a hero from the Philippines. Why does it matter which Asian culture any of them come from? Why be anti-Japanese?

1 Like

We are definitely getting more Japanese heroes and characters

1 Like

Dragons Vs Tigers I hope

1 Like