Who has your favorite origin story?

My order is:

1. Winston (imho unbeatable)
  2. Sigma (coolest)
  3. Reaper (we never officially got it, but I’m most interested in it and him as a character)

I’m also very interested in Widowmaker and Zen, but we never officially got their origin stories, so I can still be disappointed in them :stuck_out_tongue:

I also almost put Echo, but… I just don’t get what exactly she’s made for, what purpose.

4 Likes

My order would be:

1. Sigma (I LOVE it, it’s just too good)
  2. Orisa (I love Efi’s story as well :p)
  3. The Hanzo-Genji origin story is also very good imo!
6 Likes
  1. Sigma
  2. Baptiste
  3. Doomfist
4 Likes

1.tracer
2.ana
3.echo

2 Likes

Honestly we need every single hero to get an origin story, new and old.

7 Likes
  1. Hanzo (NEED MORE LORE!! When they gonna put him with Widow?! Or Symm :stuck_out_tongue:, or maybe even fox girl).

2. Mercy (would love to hear more about her experiences with Baptiste).

3. Ashe/Cree (the tales these two could tell. And what’s going to bring them back together??).

4. Zen (for the love of Christ people!! Where is Zen lore?!)

5. D.Va (I feel like she got bullied a lot in school but once all the dudes found out she was a better gamer they were like YOOOOOOO)

6. Widowmaker (would be nice to explain more of her back story and what direction they’re going with her. Will she endure redemption or will she stay an anti-hero).

7. Reinhardt (Sombra indicates something suspicious went down that got him dismissed before Overwatch disbanded? Or did I miss something).

2 Likes

Orisa’s. She’s just too cute

1 Like
  1. Sombra
  2. Widowmaker
    And then anyone else.
1 Like

Symmetry and Lucio tied in with Zenny and probably would link to Sombra and Sanjay in the future

1 Like

Brig#notbaiasd

Woe is I.

1 Like

As a Sigma main, I gotta say his is just too darn good.

3 Likes
  1. Soldier 76
  2. Winston
    3.tracer
    4.reaper
1 Like

Widowmaker.

(20 chars)

3 Likes

Ball, obviously.

1 Like

I wanna hear this story.

1 Like

if furries are into creatures with fur, and scalies are into reptiles, what is someone who’s into robots called?

Uhh what? She’s cute lol. Not romantically, like a puppy.

1 Like
  1. Winston: An ape raising the bar for humanity is a wonderful irony (not unlike Zenyatta). However, the added turmoil that was Horizon Lunar Colony is a scary parallel to what Winston sees in the human-omnic conflict. Between the colony’s collapse, Harold’s death, and the fall of Overwatch, his optimism towards a better future (perhaps bordering on naivety) feels unreasonable. But his faith, despite so few results, is inspiring to see.
  2. Baptiste: I love when regular folk stumble into the story, not out of eccentricity, notoriety, or extraordinary feats, but due to a world around them changing, forcing them to adapt. Roadhog, Mei, & Ashe have similar positions, but Baptiste’s story has expanded upon it the most. Plus, humanizing Talon made them much more compelling than the drones of Null Sector (which London Calling felt a bit weak on).
  3. Symmetra: Much like Zarya and Bap, Symmetra’s been largely indoctrinated into Vishkar’s philosophy. However, unlike Bap, Sym remains with Vishkar despite being aware of their methods. A person trying to convince herself that she’s doing the right thing, despite so much stating otherwise. Her goals conflict with the company, but she stays with them to improve their approach instead of disown it, despite their inner workings expanding far beyond her control.
3 Likes