Who has played my account

I have Player vs AI games played and I have no recollection of playing them. Absolutely no memory. There is Lucio 30 kill streak happened and played Moira and Zen also. Like what. When who where.

Can I find this info somewhere? I need to know :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

If I were you iโ€™d change your password.

9 Likes

Oh god why did not hat come to my mind. Thank you for reminding!! I go and do that instantly!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/BmmfETghGOPrW/giphy.gif

Nup, got nothing

2 Likes

I also STRONGLY implore you and all active players around to set up either Blizzard SMS Protect or the Blizzard Authenticator (or better yet, BOTH!). These features for Blizzard Accounts gives additional layers of multi-factor authentication to ensure that your account is only accessed by you and they are completely free to use. If in the event you donโ€™t have a mobile phone, you can alternatively order a Blizzard Authenticator keychain from the Blizzard Gear store.

4 Likes

Mobile says phone is not valid since igโ€™s not us number and that keychain says us only. (And speaks of wow only?). So I have to just go without them :cry:

What country do you live in?

You all have phones, donโ€™t you?

4 Likes

Somwhere here in the Nordic countries
I downloaded the app 'cause that is the only thing I can do.

This is gold, always

1 Like

That is good, however SMS protect should not be restricted to only the United States. Check the EU article if it helps:

Who would take an account and play v/s AI?

4 Likes

maybe you were drunk

3 Likes

It was probably sombra.

2 Likes

A hacker that was losing to the AI on his own account. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you happen to have any family members, lol

30 kill streak never gonna happen when drunk :joy:

I wonder too. I just guess i have to play safe!

Just cats.

i have played reinhardt once when i was drunk, ive won a lot of games even tho it was on PTR. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Diablo 3 had the man in the middle hacks near launch that bypassed the blizzard authenticator, so no one is safe

I am checking with my forum MVP counterpart for the Diablo 3 community, but I think that loophole was patched a long time ago. That being said, in todayโ€™s digital world, no account of any internet service will ever be 100% protected from being hacked in some way or another. However that does not mean we should not take any reasonable step to protect our accounts. For example my password for my Blizzard account is not the same as my more sensative accounts (and even those sensative account passwords are unique from one another).

Do the cats know your pc password?

1 Like