Who do you think are the other queer characters?

I forgot about Lucio

Alexa, add Lucio to my Actual Canon LGBT Characters list

I have good news for you
The reason he and hanzo are on a first name basis with each other? Exes.

2 Likes

I think Winston is into humans. Is that queer enough?

I guess?..
Which humans though

Hey! It would be awesome if you could direct this to the LGBT Megathread. We wouldn’t want this getting flagged and it’s easier to talk about LGBT topics there!

How do I do that?
It’s my second day in forums

1 Like

That maybe so but I said “please” so… where does that leave us now?

1 Like

You must riot outside of blizzard entertainment offices.

1 Like

D.va and D.mon is clearly a couple

1 Like

Probably Moira, she’s a geneticist which would make sense it she did it so she could change her genetic makeup and looks a lot like a male-female trannny.

Unquestionably Junkrat… he screams repressed personality disorder…

Moira and possibly D.Va

I do have a few headcanons:

My favourite is asexual Winston. He’s an ape, but has extremely high intelligence. He doesnt find humans physically attractive while others of his species don’t meet his intellect. Because of his circumstance, I suspect he’s Demi-romantic.

Orisa being asexual and aromantic. She’s like a born yesterday trope. She cares more for children and puppies in a protectfull way and has no interest in romantic and sexual love.

Although not queer, still part of the LGBTQ+, I think symmetra might be asexual.

Statistic says that 3.4% of ppl in world has homosexual orientation.

Let’s compute. We have 28 characters. Zen, Orisa and Bastion machines and have no gender. We have 25. Tracer is gay already. 24. So, 24 · 0.03 = 0.7. We can got maximum one queer.

I can’t suppose who is next and don’t like Morrison or Reyes to be. Just imagine…

I don’t think so…

Even a geneticist can’t grow a stick between her hips. Moira can’t be gay. Just can’t.

I’m gunna go ahead and point out the peanut butter and banana thing. Also, nobody really know what happened to the other monkey, and the Hamster doesn’t have the voice line modules installed to fully explain what happened up there so really it falls on whatever Winston decides to tell us and what Tracer yells about in her sleep.

2 Likes

I’m ohun Fayyyyyhure!

Honestly,

I don’t give two cents about this topic. It’s been beat to death to the point that I wish there was a filter in these forums to get rid of unwanted content.

1 Like

All of them. That’s what people want, right? Now we can stop worrying.

Snowball<20 characters>