Who do you think are the other queer characters?

The devs claim that there are multiple queer heroes in the cast. We already know about tracer, who do you think are the others?

Moira and Hanzo, if I had to guess about the current cast.

1 Like

Why? (Screw you 20 characters)

1 Like

Hammond.

12 Likes

ā€¦
Iā€™m not share how to respond to thatā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Hanzo is gay, and in fact I feel like shipping him with anyone, gay or straight, goes against his character. Hanzo is traveling the world, seeking redemption for the crimes he did against his brother. He constantly in game speaks of not partaking in foolish endeavors, which leads me to believe Hanzo would find dating to be a waste of time. He canā€™t even accept himself, let alone another person.

Personally, Iā€™d say Genji. Living that rich playboy lifestyle growing up, I could see him going off with some men and having fun.

6 Likes

Even if he does not have time to date he can still be a homosexual.

Bastion is gay.

3 Likes

Well yeah, but thereā€™s no point in exploring that because I just feel like Hanzo isnā€™t the person who would want to ā€œwaste timeā€ in a relationship. I just feel like directly stating if Hanzo is gay or straight wouldnā€™t really mean anything since it probably wonā€™t be put into affect in the story.

1 Like

Stating if anyone is gay or straight wont mean anything because the story dosent matter.

2 Likes

If revealing it leads to them having a relationship with another character, it does. Some of us like the story, and if you donā€™t then why are you on this thread?

Because I like gay hamsters.

Moira because I get a David Bowie vibe from her.

And Hanzo because I think its likely one of the existing male cast are, and of all the ones he comes across as the most likely candidate to me personally.

He was very dedicated to his mafia, to the point he was even willing to kill his own brother. And one of his points of contention was Genjiā€™s playboy lifestyle. He didnā€™t really seem to understand Genji at all. I think its possible that he was in love with one of the Elders, and that this person was the one in his ear after their father died. I donā€™t really see why heā€™d listen to one of them over something that dire unless that person was pretty close to Hanzo. It definitely seems like an open space for an evil former lover.

Part of Hanzoā€™s redemption could be learning to forgive himself and love again.

1 Like

Genji was specifically described as a playboy on his page, which is a synonym for womanizer. They also had him writing to Mercy for the Holiday comic. In Japan, Christmas can be a pretty romantic time of the year.

I donā€™t think itā€™s implausible that heā€™s bisexual, but I think itā€™s much more likely he is straight.

As for why I think itā€™s Hanzo, see my other comment.

8 Likes

Whichever one you play.

Zenyatta. He does love them balls.

4 Likes

This same joke, every single time, from somebody

Pharah and Moira :rainbow:

1 Like

Pharah, Moira, 76, Reaper (theyā€™re exes) :dancer:

What is the name for the sexual orientation of being attracted to turrets?