Who’s excited for Monday?!

Genji mains are preparing to storm the forums! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s ok, they’re trying to, but before they make it here the orb slays them

:crystal_ball::nail_care:t2:

6 Likes

Have they announced next weeks bans yet?

there are no bans from next week until the next patch (but they will be for Master & Grandmaster only)

??? did you mean e3?? which im pretty sure has been canceled this year?

They announce on Sunday in OWL now. There are no hero pools next week at all though:

So i’m assuming there will still be OWL hero pools announced on Sunday.

1 Like

No, not E3. Here’s an article that explains it a lot better than me! https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/5/1/21243981/summer-game-fest-news-events-geoff-keighley-sony-microsoft

Pretty much Digital E3, its by Geoff Keighley who hosts the Game Awards.

Blizzard is going to participate and Phase 1 schedule is going to be released on Tuesday.

We’re freeeeee! Finally I can actually play counters!

2 Likes

They should have stuck with that because McCree’s problem has always been the fact that he needed to have his hand held by a healer in order to do anything.

Nobody was asking for him to get a fire-rate buff.

your profile aint private tho

2 Likes

No he’s a private profile rank shaming me

Do I really have to explain this?

2 Likes

Friend, Mercy is as good as her Damage teammates are because she is a DPS enabler. So if you’re saying she’s throwing your games, then… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Says the genji main that probably begs for pocket…

3 Likes

says the weeb player, your whole character is designed to throw booooo and no one except fellow weebs like you, now go cry in a corner genji main.

2 Likes

The problem with your comment is - I’m playing Lucio.

1 Like

I’m not, I’m a masters gm player not wonderful at all :slight_smile: very sad in fact

1 Like

So what I’m getting is that you’re losing with Mercy Lucio because it’s not enough healing (which I agree with, you need Lucio Ana or Lucio Moira, Mercy isn’t a main healer with 50 HPS) so basically…buff Mercy’s healing? :smiley:

That being said, I know your main. I’m a Mercy player in GM but I know that I often need to play literally ANY other healer or I’m soft throwing the game. Mercy is just too niche and doesn’t provide enough healing, especially for tanks.

2 Likes

eugh

Am I ready for a 60 hps buff? Been rdy since Nerfcy’s 11th and 12th nerf in a row including 50 hps and that absolutely terrible damage boost change that didn’t affect pocketing but made good reaction timing on when to amp pointless

Am I ready for the support that honestly is just a bad pick to re-enter comp? No but I suppose anything beats these Ana 1 tricks that somehow don’t understand how to play her

2 Likes

Same with symm, didn’t see any buffs though.