Which hero would you date?

We’ve all seen this before but I’m bored, you’re willing to look on the forums instead of doing something productive and this game has good bf/gf material!

Anyway I say Brig, Mercy, Tracer, Widow and Mei if you take out the parts about being a lesbian or an emotionless killer!

Oh and of course Törbjorn!

11 Likes

Mei / Moira.

I like them super bright.

5 Likes

In that case I think Winston could be a better choice!

(Echo if you’re being literal)

6 Likes

I’m a (mostly) straight guy, that kinda puts Winston out, but I would totally have a man crush on him :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If we ignore that fact that he’s a gorilla then yeah that’s fair :slightly_smiling_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

I would date kings row, because i love that juicy map.

19 Likes

Man crush knows no species limits.

5 Likes

I would like to reserve a table for two, it’s under the name “Havana”!

2 Likes

This sounds like the start to a romantic comedy where you’ve dated all of them, and they’re all now hilariously out to stomp you while you finally meet ‘the one’.

Fortunately, the one is Bastion, and he’s got the flank on all of them.

10 Likes

I feel like with Widow there it wouldn’t last past the first two episodes! :laughing:

4 Likes

Mei, Mercy, Young Ana
Junkrat, Lúcio, Baptiste

4 Likes

Hell yeah.

4 Likes

Her hook is that she still loves you(unhealthily so), and so she misses on purpose. The bullets are tiny love notes shattering your windows in the middle of the night.

As for me? Ashe. Putting the fun back in dysfunction.

6 Likes

there’s like no candidates for the guys. 3 of them are crazy, 3 of them too old for me (1 of them is already married). the rest either want to be off the grid or are lucio and zen. lucio is might happen but I can’t live a life running away from paparazzi. and most likely zen and I will just friend-zone each other.

2 Likes

I would date Mercy. She’s so nice.

Sorry Genjo.

4 Likes

I’d go with Brig, I think. Seems like a nice girl, but with some spice, too. We’ve seen how she works her flail. :wink:

6 Likes

Rein is peak boyfriend material

8 Likes

Genji

2 Likes

Please, all widows live in fear of Valking Mercys

Overwatch came out in 2016, so technically, D.Va is 23 now…

Just sayin’…

5 Likes