Which hero’s are good guys and which hero’s are bad guys?

Good guys : Tracer
Genji
Sombra
Pharah
Ana
Mei
Winston
Mercy
Zenyata
Lucio
Bridgette
Reinheart
Junk rat
Moira
D.va
Orisa

Bad guys:
Doom fist
Reaper
Symmetra
Zarya
Widow maker
Soldier 76
Hanzo
Mccree
Bastion

Good guys: everyone but Mei

Evil guys: Mei

2 Likes

Good and Bad are subjective. It depends on the point-of-view of each person that dictates if they are “good” or “bad”.

But for the sake of argument:

Good:

•Genji
•McCree
•Pharah
•Soldier: 76
•Tracer
•Bastion
•Mei
•Torbjörn
•Reinhardt
•Orisa
•D.Va
•Winston
•Zarya
•Ana
•Brigitte
•Mercy
•Lúcio
•Zenyatta

Bad:

•Doomfist
Sombra1
•Reaper
•Widowmaker
•Moira

Neutral:

•Hanzo
•Junkrat
•Roadhog
•Symmetra

1 Sombra works for Talon but seems to have some ulterior motives.

7 Likes

Good guys:
Heroes I main.

Bad guys:
Everyone else and they should be removed from the game.

Sincerely, The Forums

5 Likes

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Where’s roadhog? Also how did you put Moira in “good” and McCree/Soldier in “bad”?

1 Like

Not everybody has a determined “good” or “bad” rep.

Bastion, Junkrat, Roadhog, Hanzo, Zarya, and even McCree, 76, Moira and Sombra can all be considered in a gray area.

So is symmetra not evil ?

• Good (Has Good Intentions for The World):
    • Reinhardt, Mercy, Mei, Ana, Pharah, Tracer, Orisa, Brigitte, Lucio, Zenyatta, Torbjorn, Soldier 76, D.Va, Winston, Zarya, McCree.

Most of these are former Overwatch agents or just heroes in general, some of which have changed ex. Zarya and Torbjorn slowly growing fond of omnics.

• Neutral (May Have Good Intentions However is Here for Specific Reasons Otherwise):
    • Symmetra, Moira, Bastion, Sombra, Hanzo, Doomfist.

Probably my favorite category because Moira and Symmetra want what’s good for the world and willingly or unwillingly take aggressive actions to achieve that goal.

• Evil (Bad Intentions or Just Unwillingly Bad):
    • Widowmaker, Reaper, Roadhog, Junkrat.

Mostly Talon agents or Junkers and for pretty obvious reasons. Widowmaker is a special case due to her brainwashing and even after killing her husband visiting his grave.

Why is everyone saying Mercy is good?!?
She is a monster that must be destroyed!
Think about it: She wants her to team to get hurt and she so she can heal them and Rez them in order to fill her ult meter which turns her into the infamous Mothra!
Case closed!

1 Like

Thing about the heroes is that… they’re all heroes.
The good vs bad can be subjective with their histories. Any one of them could be considered in the right.

All of the cast are morally grey areas.
I mean, Mercy actively defies the natural order of things.

1 Like

Talon are good guys, they’re working for better future of humanity

Wouldn’t Doomfist be placed in neutral by your categories ? I mean, he has good INTENTIONS ,which is to make humanity evolve and be stronger ,it’s just that his way of achieving it is…questionable to say the least.

You’re right, I guess you could say he’s similar to Moira in that fact.

Well any heroes on the blue team are the good guys while any heroes on the red team are the bad guys.

2 Likes

Moira isn’t bad she doesn’t care which organization she works for and has made it clear she will betray any of them if it progresses her quest for knowledge

If we could decisively answer the question the lore would be painfully boring.

What this really needs is the D&D Alignment system applied

I think it’s too early to call and that you’ve got more neutral/bad than you have good.

It’d also depend on how you rate intentions vs actions and how much tone matters.

Winston’s restarting Overwatch with himself as a leader is opening a massive can of worms. Is he doing it for the right reasons or because he’s lonely?