Which forum-goers do you like the most?

We talk more on my alt.

Damn i kind of feel bad now

I was checking my profile and theres a person called haze who gave me like 250 likes

Yet i dont quite remember any interactions with him, his name doesnt come up in my head like with the others

You can say that it was allā€¦ A haze?

I play with him too sometimes.
Iā€™d love to play with you too but Iā€™m gonna guess that your friend list stays full.

There are lurkers on the forums. Donā€™t feel bad.

I have a few slots open :smiley: You should add me! Iā€™ll log on to accept your friends request. Canā€™t play right now though, I have two dogs sleeping on me while I watch The Tick on Amazon; Iā€™m too comfy.

1 Like

Nope lol i have very little friends

You wont get to play with me because i am Argentinian, id lag too much in wherever to live

Thats why i tend to ragequit fast when i play with richC, i cant stand lag

But msybe one day i can try

2 Likes

Welp, this topic make me realise that i dont give people a lot of likes XD

4 Likes

100% understandable. Lag sucks.

Yeah and my hero pool becomes very limited

With lag there are only very few heroes that you can try to minimize the loss of value, generally stuff like mercy works (bc i dont need to aim) but even her is hard to tell whats going on

1 Like

Most liked: Sidewaysgts, airwalker, Doctorkid, Duke, Darkcat, UNBREAKABLE

I wasnā€™t on the old forums, but I think I know a few honorary mentions right now:

• Semi
  • Deadway
  • GordonRamsay
  • OrisaGod
  • Matthouse

I feel like I missed a fewā€¦

You forgot to put Matthouse on thereā€¦

1 Like

Oh hey long time no see

They are memorable for sure.

1 Like
2 Likes

Did GordonRamsay ever post in a thread that he didnā€™t create? LUL

1 Like

This is usually the part where i ask for your id, unless thereā€™s a ninja way to find it that i donā€™t know about

Remember that thread one night where Semi/Deadway/PositiveFac were fighting the whole night in some forum rap battle? Probably the most memorable thread this month

1 Like

I can always get the idā€™s by clicking the user name on a post and clicking ā€œview profileā€ the id should be in the URL
But my id badge is:
RichC #11971

1 Like