Which forum-goers do you like the most?

Too new to answer that yet

Guts was kinda dumb though. like it wasnā€™t smart Trolling.
Kissies was better but still a bit over the top.
Good trolling is ambiguous where you are not sure if they are trolling or notā€¦

• DarthWinston
  • MagyTheMage
  • Zenkai
  • Andough
  • HANA
  • JakuNonon

Very satisfying list lol

6 Likes

Dammit i have the memory of a fish, so many names id like to add i keep forgetting

1 Like

Plays funeral music
Lest we forget

Guts, his endless complaining about the Genji nerfs and making damn sure we knew Genji was a skilled hero

Kisseys, banned after constant posts wherein he spoke about his experieces in Jeff Kaplanā€™s bedroomā€¦he also got a Widow perch patched outā€¦so fuk him
-_-

KingDva, tried so damn hard to get that Highschool D.va skin. Banned in a hilarious spam fest

Purplesprite, still alive and kicking. Purplesprite posts about nerfing Junkrat and executing all poor people, so rich people (like him) could live with easeā€¦in Africa

CALVARY, he is the #1 Widow and Tracer NA, and heā€™s damn better than you at the gameā€¦or so he says

LordHarambe, donā€™t we all love his racist rants?

RIP CATCHPHRASE, who I will always remember in that deep rein voice

Fragehardt, who was one of the few reasonable people of the forums

5 Likes

aw jeez man you came back? I saw you leave a little before i did a year ago. Take it from me dude its not worth it; for your mental health.

He is on my friends list still.
We were going to have a DVa 1v1 to determine Best DVa NA, headshots only. :rofl:

Dont even start with him :joy: id like to never remember them ever again.

1 Like

Nothing will beat nevermore

2 Likes

I apparently donā€™t like often enough
My top 3 were iSinner with 6, canā€™t even remember the last time i saw him make a post
Then Chro and Alexis! were tied with 5. Junk-gang and all that

Poor one out for the fallen Backsword, pour one outā€¦

4 Likes

I missed Ibannedversion(x). He had like a dozen accounts. I guess he finally gave up. Sad.

Someone once thought I was one of his alts. Iā€™m not.

Greyfalcon
RichC
Fritz
Lias
Backsword
Zence

7 Likes

Oh, Rocktopus, you were like 4th on my list. You cool too, homie.

3 Likes

It appears my most liked (in order) are Andough, Titanium, Zence, MagyTheMage, and JakuNonon.

And Iā€™m most liked by (in order) JakuNonon, Rocktopus, VenusArmani, DDRaven4 (legit no idea who that one isā€“sorry Raven :stuck_out_tongue:), and GoatyMcGoat

3 Likes

Andough is awesome. Iā€™ve played with him; really good Sombra player. Him and I were rockinā€™ Sombra combos before they were hip/meta/cool.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I see you around a lot, but usually not talking with me.

4 Likes

I believe I recall seeing a clip you posted of him and yourself once lol. Yeah, he also is generally very reasonable on the forums, too, and even when I disagree with him, I can respect his opinion

2 Likes

Ah, how could I forget, DRINKPEPSI