Which forum-goers do you like the most?

Someone would have to pry casual Hanzo from my cold dead fingers.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll never change drive-thru worker Tracer, either. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦ Unless Blizzard is really awesome and uses my old suggestion to make Origins Skins Avatars for the anniversary event in 2020. >.> Cough Slipstream Tracer might win out.

4 Likes

Likewise on that. Drama can be really draining to see at times.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a couple other posters that use the Horde insignia.

But I post more than they do.

Iā€™d be lying if I said I was disappointed when I thought you were replying to a topic I was on and it was someone else with it lol

1 Like

I had that for a brief time too

I wish theyā€™d go back and make icons for the skins that came out before they made icons for every legendary. Whereā€™s my darn Cruiser icon?!

A classic. I almost miss the original skin

2 Likes

Most liked

• GreyFalcon

• LCC (Are they on the forums anymore?)

• Quest

• Deadly Aztec

Most Liked By

• Adrian

• DarkStar

• Rocktopus

• Yourself

All of my top liked donā€™t show up any more, except GreyFalcon. :cry:

1 Like

Another very important tip, quadruple check the artistā€™s spelling, writing, and numbers included in the tat. Youā€™d be surprised how many people screw up.

2 Likes

You can say Ariana Grande

Probably not after the gaypocalypse

1 Like

I have the Hanzo statue and a lot of other little Hanzo merch [thanks to friends for fueling my obsession] and that uber cool Hanzo/Genji bomber from Blizzcon. In game I exclusively use the scion skin because who doesnā€™t love suits, but casual and scion are the best and will never be topped.

Aw. Sorry!

For about the first 8 months or so of playing this game, I used the protoss insignia (what Greyfalcon uses) because I couldnā€™t get the Horde symbol to save my life.

Had that for awhile at least since the protoss are pretty cool in starcraft and were the race I always played as.

Gaypocalypse?

I hope (S)he wasnā€™t one of those people. That would be embarrassing for me and a shame for them, they had funny posts.

notably, RevertMercy was on this same list

1 Like

Exactly. Especially if it is a foreign language you donā€™t speak, donā€™t trust google translate [that is how we got the DVa Judge mistranslation]. Find a person that is fluent in that language or get a dictionary if it is a single word. For phrases, find a fluent speaker to double check for you. Some forum goers are good, I can translate some Korean,

This being said, you wanted kanji for brother on your chest right? I know BootLoxes is Japanese if they are kind enough to help make sure you have/get the correct translation. Korean has different words for blood brother and very close male friend which both roughly translate to just brother, so Japanese might as well.

Scion is slick. Glad weā€™re slowly getting more dapper skins.

Outed themselves as a homophobe in thread, got memed on, immediately made a thread being vague and victimizing themselves with something like ā€œIā€™m leaving for a whileā€¦ donā€™t worry about meā€¦ i just gotta leave for a whileā€¦ā€, obviously got memed on more because LMAO the sheer victimization and drama, came back, I lose track here. Maybe under a new identity, maybe gone forever
You know how we went off-topic and talked about tattoos in that one thread? In the gaypocalypse thread we made it about Britney Spears

above

4 Likes

Well this sounds glorious. Thanks for that info ahaha.

2 Likes

they were still a nice person

and i like

2 Likes

Late to the party but oh well!

Most liked:
Wyoming
Goldlantern
Zence
Thrillho
DarthWinston
nyx