Which characters do you hate fighting against (even if in your head you know their balanced)

Hanzo arrows around corners. Hate that BS.

Ana, she scares me. I don’t think i’ve been slept more than once, but more Ana’s have killed me than Zens.

Pharah is very annoying if you’re not a dps main because the other roles have very limited options to interact with her.

Symmetra. Sentries are annoying, and enemies shoot me in the back when I’m shooting at sentries.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Without a doubt Doomfist. I’ve kinda turned it into something comical, though. Like how Ragg Tagg hates Hanzo. Or… hated? I haven’t watched his videos in a long time. :thinking:

That dumb face i can hear it now,

“a gift”
“a gift”
“a gift”
“a gift, for you”

Sake!
Sake!
Sake!
Sake!

wraith, her hitbox is basically cheating.

A classic, one of my personal favorites right now is

“I choose you, SAKE!”

Or “My ultimate is SAKE!”

1 Like

there is not a single char that counters tracer? She can’t just get thorugh the armor. Thats not a counter

1 Like

Widow and Hanzo. I don’t care how much “skill” it takes to consistently delete someone before they have a chance to fight back. It’s still deleting someone before they have a chance to fight back.

1 Like

Brigitte, Mei

Both of these are very oppressive. When they’re in too close you’re already dead. I feel they’re even more frustrating than a reaper up close

Any hero that requires extreme skill to master. Probably cause I’m bitter and I don’t have the luxury of doing the same since I’m always filling… Why I got a faster pc to load quicker and still let everyone else pick their characters is a mystery to me.

Def trashrat. If I die to him I guarantee you he didn’t even know I was there in the kill feed. It literally bounced off a pillar and landed where I was waiting for my team to regroup. KILL IT WITH POISON

Hanzo definetly

And i cant make up my mind to see is he’s balanced lol