Which characters are most likely gay

What do you mean by this? sorry

idk, most of my trans male friends have a beard, so I thought it’s a trend.

McHanzo is just perfect if you’re into rugged men. And I’m guilty in that department.

Bastion has the heart of 6 year old. Don’t you dare put him in such a spot. :joy:

I love McCree and Hanzo… Just not together. I love rugged men, too… But… The chemistry between McCree and Hanzo just does not exist in my eyes.

2 Likes

That’s because they haven’t had the chance to drink together yet. But if they did. It would be love after shot 12. :joy:

Reyes is a rugged cutie too. Though, I ship him with my queen and it’s not a very popular ship either lmao.

but serious ahhh same, I also think McCree is gorgeous too. There is a McReyes ship as well!

1 Like

For the sake of my sanity I’m going to ignore what likely is a dumpster fire of a thread and answer the OP directly.

Brigitte: Have you seen her muscles??? How much she loves cats??? Mechanic??? Lesbian

Zarya: That haircut??? Those muscles??? Lesbian

McCree: I would love it if Overwatch continued the trend of making their most stereotypically macho characters not straight, so McCree is definitely gay or bi.

Hanzo: Have you guys seen his casual skin??? Those piercings??? Those gloves??? Those pants??? He is not heterosexual

Sombra: Chaotic bisexual, she cares more about her goals than romance but will sleep with a hottie if the opportunity presents itself

Moira: That shirt and tie combo from her intro video scream gay but those nails??? Asexual lesbian/bi (perfectly valid btw!)

Reinhardt: Bisexual for sure, no questions asked.

Baptiste: Gay, had a very complicated romance with Mauga that went down the drain.

Lucio: Chaotic bisexual but if not has definitely experimented.

Ashe: Jennifer Hale voices her and femshep is one of the most bi af characters ever so this checks out.

Pharah: Everything about this woman screams not heterosexual. It’s practically canon. Not debatable in the slightest.

5 Likes

Actually, they aren’t human beings, animals or omnics. They aren’t real. So what does it harm if people want to speculate if some or all of them are LGBT?

2 Likes

I miss when people didn’t care if Pac-Man found the ghosts sexually attractive.

1 Like

Fun fact – Mario’s sexuality is central to the premise of 1981’s Donkey Kong.

1 Like

Sorry but that is very rude.

3 Likes

I said my piece and I will not be answering any questions so good day Zarya is a lesbian :kissing_smiling_eyes:

So he wanted to get his pipe wet the whole time and not save someone held captive by an ape? Did they ever show him putting his mushroom in her question box?

Are Overwatch’s depictions explicit?

What was Luigi’s motive? Are you going to assume he wanted the chance to cuck his brother?

Luigi didn’t exist. Mario didn’t even have a name – he was just Jumpman – but he did have an established sexuality. They even romantically embrace when you make it to the top. Talk about shoving it down our throats.

Right. And Paperboy was saving up for a box of condoms.

ashe and mc crree used to date, so going to say no to that.

Not every 80’s arcade game featured sexuality, just like not every video game from the 21st century features sexuality. However, many did, and continue to do so. And so, the pining for a time when such things weren’t in video games is, like most historical revisionism, nothing more than an attempt at a cudgel against group that one is biased against. Much like the Donna Reed show and the 1950’s, the time of sexual exclusion in video games never existed.