Which Breed of Robot Dog should be first to OW universe?

Robot Chihuahua?

Robot Great Dane?

Robot Weimaraner?

Robot Pug?

Robot Poodle?

Robot Boxer?

Robot Chow Chow?

(Etc)

1 Like

Robo Xolo

2 Likes

The iDog :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m totally not biased, but Poodle of course. Just imagine how metal curls would look!

Was thinking of the Robot Neapolitan Mastiff as the default robot dog myself. (Mostly because certain DND art)

But xoloitzcuintli! Good choice.

Uhhh coincidentally, for the game I run, the group’s Iron Defender is a Xolo variant from a random gen they found.

1 Like

Not sure what breed it is but it looks like a black and white Corgi (lost level 3 can’t post picture so I’m posting a timestamped linked to pause on):

Sojourn Animated Short Teaser:
(Short Clip on Reddit to see it in more detail)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/u4esje/overwatch_2_sojourn_cinematic_incoming_cinematic/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
(YT Link of Original video)

1 Like

What’s Orisa’s dog? I’ve always liked that breed of Dog, but I forget what it is… Scottish Bulldog?

I would be down for a cyborg dog based on Iggy from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

1 Like

I still believe a dev said the dog “was” Sojourn’s at some point.

Meaning the dog dies.

But guess we will have to wait and see.

No dogs, please. Gross animals.

Tibetan mastiff. New dog tank.

I beg to differ.

2 Likes

I’m of two minds on that idea. On the one hand, the pug is really an unethical breed, they suffer a lot and have a lot of medical issues, they can’t even be born without direct assistance most of the time anymore and media that makes people want more of them is probably a bad thing. I used to talk about this with my friend who had a pug for years and as much as he loved the breed even he admitted his dog had breathing problems and would get dizzy and “pass out” if he got worked up. On the other hand, a robot pug is probably the only kind of pug that wouldn’t have any of these problems.

i actually do like the idog . I can remember when AIBO was a big deal. Everyone thought they were going to have an AIBO by 2000, oh and flying cars. :stuck_out_tongue: .

Eh give it 2 years and Elon musk will have given us FLYING cars. :slight_smile: and in another 5, some sort of Warp drive.

Dang. I just looked. Those are 3 grand to buy… wow… (Aibo).

1 Like

Dog has been done to death. We need a ninja cat.

Not a jetpack cat, that idea is stupid, ninja cat.

We already have ninja cat.

That black cat been here in the forums all along.

Different Breeds depend on the Cosmetics. Legendaries will change the breeds.

Reminder that this is a robot dog.

The basic cosmetics will only change color.

Basset hound is the obvious answer