"Where's the developer update?"

"Hey, this is Jeff from the Overwatch team.

We’re really excited to bring you this new summer games event - we’ve brought in a bit over 6 skins and 1 or 2 voice lines for you all. Thanks for supporting us, goodbye."

(I heavily advise reading What is going on with the game? if you haven’t already.)

57 Likes

Because even they’re too embarrassed to present their “efforts.”

63 Likes

I was just happy to see the mercy nerfs

7 Likes

What is the point in saying that?

4 Likes

Lol when I get back into GM after this season is over I’m done with OW. Nothing feels fun about the game, I only have fun 6 stacking.

2 Likes

Because there’s nothing to update.

7 Likes

The laziness is showing on there part with this update.

so many things that wasn’t listed on the patch notes hit LIVE. They still haven’t update the announcement category… They patched some animation cancellation on certain heroes, while not listing it. This summer game event has been very underwhelming, and not to mention that a lot of game breaking bugs/ exploit hit LIVE.

Lucioball is still bugged after 2 years… This overall is very lazy and causing people to leave for the moment.

19 Likes

People have been asking for mercy nerfs for months and we finally got them.

1 Like

Yeah me too. The best part of the update.

We will see you in a couple weeks saying that you are not getting healed by your supports. :kissing_heart:

Same for you as well . :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Because it will probably drop later this month or early September with the third new social feature being added (or talked about).

No ones forcing anyone into playing Lúcioball.
In the end, the event is a game cosmetic. It’s hindering nothing.

1 Like

Yea but the forum is about why hasn’t there been a developer update and you come out of the blue with that response.

pretty sure just because you saw my profile picture.

3 Likes

Don’t worry there are plenty lucio and ana mains out there.

1 Like

A wild Ana main appears

1 Like

I am talking about overall with this update mate.

I’ve never seen so many entitled little children in one place before. So sorry you don’t like that they aren’t giving us enough FREE stuff. How dare they not give us even more free stuff! We paid a whole lot of nothing for these new skins! We should march to Blizz HQ and demand 3x more free stuff for the next event!

Don’t throw us intelligent Ana mains in the same boat as these people who think nerfing Mercy will magically fix the game.

6 Likes

Yes that is so true, hopefully it is well worth it.

Fortnite is free to play and it’s received more lore in the last 2 weeks than Overwatch has in the last year - and Overwatch is supposed to be a lore-centric game.

I heavily advise that you read What is going on with the game?. The community have been requesting features for years, yet we still haven’t received basic fundamental changes such as the improvement of the colour blind mode and subtitles (for deaf people).

9 Likes