Where to pre-purchase Overwatch for Switch?

okay, i couldn’t find any discussion category for Nintendo so I posted here, correct me if I’m wrong.

So I live in Dubai and I wanted to pre-order Overwatch for Switch to get Noira skin and other stuff. However, I don’t know where is the best place to pre order from? I went to official blizz site and nintendo site but it seems there’s no option

Help!! thanks.

1 Like

You can pre-purchase it directly from the Nintendo Switch E-shop.

3 Likes

http: //cpc. people. com. cn/

Here for early access

1 Like

can i have a link please cause i tried to find it on their website but it directs me to blizz site

Do yourself a favor… dont

Go to the e-shop on your switch. It’s in the menu, there is no Cartridge with the physical edition, just a code in a box.

1 Like

Youdo.not
Heres the link

why not?

Just ignore them man, they are acting childish.

Anyway you can buy it via your console as I said above. in my currency (GBP) it costs £35.99 on the E-shop

9 Likes

“console bad, overwatch bad”

2 Likes

Hello Don, you can pre-purchase Overwatch for Nintendo Switch here (if you are a U.S. Customer):

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/overwatch-legendary-edition-switch/

Otherwise check your local official Nintendo website for details on how to pre-purchase Overwatch for the Switch.

2 Likes

Go to eshop on your Nintendo console and write overwatch .it will take you to the page where you can buy it .which region you have ?

1 Like

Like others have said, you should be able to find it in the shop directly on the Switch or here:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/overwatch-legendary-edition-switch/

It is possible that since you are in Dubai there is something regional going on. Try that link and see if it works for you.

thanks a lot for your support man. unfortunately i’m unable to buy it from e-shop as United Arab Emirates isn’t in the country list. I tried to select UK, i got this message:

Error Code 9001-0998

This site is not currently available in your country/region.

1 Like

I bought mine through Amazon, perhaps give it a try?

Change your region to USA or UK on your Nintendo switch account and then try to buy it using Nintendo eshop gift cards .they are easily available from third party websites like cdkeys or offgamer. I have lot of friends from middle east who buy their games using this method .
Don’t buy it from Amazon or any other place except Nintendo eshop as the pre order bonus noir widowmaker skin is only available on purchases made through Nintendo store or Nintendo eshop .

1 Like

Sorry :frowning:

I got mine through the shops, that’s so silly that they limited you…

Aw that’s a major bummer. Hopefully there’s a work around or it’s just a temporary thing.

I just talked with my friend who is in Dubai . You need to change the region to UK in shop menu .power off your console completely and then power it on and open Nintendo eshop in your console .add funds ,give uk address (this is important). If your main address is of Dubai or your payment method is still of Dubai then it will give error .use Nintendo eshop gift card instead to add funds

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your effort, I really appreciate your help

1 Like