Where to buy overwatch on PC?

I know this is a total noob question but where can I buy overwatch on PC? I can’t find it anywhere on steam.
And just out of curiosity was the pre order dlc considered a separate content or you just automatically got it when you bought the game in 2016?
Thank you so much for answering my noob questions.

https ://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/overwatch?blzcmp=ow_buy_header

Here.

Blizzard has its own game launcher software called “Battle Net” for everything such as Hearthstone, Overwatch, Wow, etc.

Feels like a troll as you could easily google this, but playoverwatch.com will get you there.

So very sorry if I sounded like a troll it’s because I’m an Xbox player and I’m still very new to the PC scene is all.

1 Like

no sweat man, just remember that nothing will transfer from your Xbox account to your PC.

So you have the two options of buying, Legendary or normal. You will get skins, but you will not be able to get skins like Widowmaker’s pre order skin.

He’s a console refugee. Get him inside and get a blanket on him and cup of hot chocolate.

You’re safe now friend.

3 Likes

Got it. Hope you found it then, apologies for wondering (been a PC gamer all my life) and hope you enjoy the OW PC scene.