Where them Roadhog buffs at

I haven’t seen this much excitement for a patch in a long time, all the Roadhog mains coming out of the woodwork, daring to hope once again.

11 Likes

Honestly I’d rather Jeff didn’t say anything about Roadhog changes a month ago.

Because each day looking at the ptr to find no RH changes is just pure agony

6 Likes

It’s not just the hog mains, everyone seems to get the feeling that more hog will bring balance to the meta.

8 Likes

They’re next Thursday. That’s where they are. Next Thursday. :wink:

Yep, hopefully new Hog will be able to deal with a Doomfist and Brigitte effectively

3 Likes

This is the newest info we’ve got regarding them

This was said last Tuesday, the 16th. So that hopefully means they will be coming either tomorrow or on Thursday

not even a roadhog main.

I want roadhog to be meta/good.

6 Likes

The new animations have to be finished. Just try to be patient in the meantime.

1 Like

give blizzard time, they are focusing on balancing now so it shouldn’t be long. they are an indie company, pls understand.

12 Likes

Give to me please…

1 Like

People are going to be so massively disappointed. Jeff said it’s a minor adjustment and people are expecting a rework and new abilities. They should have just said what the change was instead of jerking people’s chains.

2 Likes

They are never going to happen

Minor changes do not take this long

We were told that he was getting tuning/balancing, never said anything about the scale of the changes, just not a rework. We also know they required some animation work

A minor change is plenty to be excited about in this case.

Gimme a damage buff and I’ll be damn happy. I should be able to kill what I hook at point blank range of my shotgun. Not being forced to do a weird combo before. ( Maybe not 33.3333 per cent, but maybe 15 or 20 per cent. )

1 Like

Reworks take less time than tgis supposed simple roadhog balance changes

Hog is the chosen one! Our savior!

3 Likes

my guess the changes will be a failure, its already been a failure, the duke nukem of changes

1 Like

Yep, exactly what I think, but who knows maybe they come up with actual decent changes like more damage or less spread, more consistency.

2 Likes