Where is Vol. 3 : Explanation

SOURCES AT THE END

They literally they said “Instead, the Anniversary Remix events will be introducing a new set of variants in place of the normal event schedule” , so lets see the dates when summer games came out :

2016 : 2nd August , First Tuesday of the Month
2017 : 8th August , Second Tuesday of the Month
2018 : 9th August , Second Thursday of the Month
2020 : 4th August , First Tuesday of the Month
2019/2021 : happened in July so who cares

So it has to happen next week , cause i highly doubt they release it today , because :
1 : No pre-download
2 : No Teaser

And for those who say “it will happen after owl mercy skin ends” , no , because :

1 : They clearly not care about having owl skins and events together , see Vol. 2 and owl skin of Reaper , that came out both in the same date
2 : It never happened that a Summer Games Event came out on the 3rd week of August , and they , clearly said as mentioned before “Instead, the Anniversary Remix events will be introducing a new set of variants in place of normal event schedule

Another dumb thing people say " Vol. 3 is just a speculation , not confirmed"

Well whats this then?

“This does mean that events like Archives, standard Anniversary, and Summer Games will not make a return this year. Instead, the Anniversary Remix events will be introducing a new set of variants”

So at the end of the day this event should come next Tuesday/Thursday , this Thursday or very very unluckily today , and if it doesn’t come in one of these days , they are just a bunch of liars , cause they literally said the Remixes will come when the events that they replace came in the past.

Source:

Vol. 3 related

Vol. 2 and Luchador Reaper Release

well . thats it , if i said something wrong , just tell me

PS of the 5/08/22

A pre download was just released for the 1.73 game version , it weights 246 MB , which is a lot considering that pre downloads of Vol 1 and 2 were 130/150 MB , so this is practically confirmed the event . They told the truth , well , good job blizzard

8 Likes

They make tactical pauses from time to time to let people digest the previously revealed content.

The only thing they are getting is boring people more, leaving us without events until OW2 is a serious mistake, Remix VOL3 should have already started and we are without anything.

21 Likes

At the end of the date… the build is still not ready… They uploaded last week a localization build of the next OW1 build (1.73) alongside QA… my guess is that it should arrive next week.

yeah i think next week will be the time when event the comes out

What ‘previously revealed content’? They haven’t released anything of note in the past 2-3 weeks.

4 Likes

Would it still be called a pause if they revealed new things the past 2 weeks?

Things have been rather quiet. Noses must be to the proverbial grindstone right now. A lot needs to be done before October.

1 Like

last week I think i had a pre-download. I think they have had some problems as lately happens in updating OW1. It wouldn’t be the first time to start an event on Thursday

In August, what should it contain in the client after the Mercy skin? Literally nothing, just Anniversary remix. it is naïve to think that they do not already have some recolors already announced with a “vol 3”, and this helps to think of the usual bug of the patch they are fixing. it is also true that the developers are not in such a hurry for OW1, its calendar is very obvious: last anniversary> in September OW2 beta with support fox (presumably open beta) and … finished: OW1 archived.

I literally imagine a situation where the whole office is getting ready for summer vacations, and one of them says “the last one out got the patch before I go and lock the door”. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

What have they revealed? :thinking:

It’ll start next week so that it can take up the entire month of August so they can start Beta 3 like the very first week of Sept to lead into Octs launch. All of this has been planned since early this year it isn’t tough to figure out especially when we’re not really getting substantial content after 3 years of waiting anyways :star_struck:

2 Likes

This makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

It’s a typing mistake, plus he changed “newest” to “last”…and on top of all it’s from some completely irrelevant site…

1 Like

Fake, with the launch of OW2 what there will be is the Halloween terror.

1 Like

oh ok ill just wait for your source then.

You mean aside from Blizzard saying there would be 3 remix events to take the place of Archives, Anniversary, and Summer Games, so Blizzard is the source and Summer Games is not in October (not even Summer anymore).

oh its going to be on that date. thanks for reminding me.

now i know when to login.