Where is the new Ana Skin?

I’m a Dallas fan, I have had the Youtube connected from day 1 I watched everygame this weekend and I did not get it plus I only earnt 10 tokens, really annoyed the token drops let alone the not getting the ana skin are pissing me off

1 Like

I have learned to be sure to look for the “connected to rewards” icon near the bottom of the view screen. It must be on during the view session if you want the viewership rewards.

There have been times I started watching at the beginning, before the match starts, with the Watchpoint cast.
The “connected to rewards” icon was not on during the Watchpoint pre show.

When the match did start, I believe the rewards just doesn’t “turn on” by itself when the match begins. I had to reload/refresh the stream at the top using the reload icon that looks something like this… :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

After the page reloaded the awards icon displayed “connected”.

1 Like

I wish I had seen this post before wasting my time watching all those hours on my Playstation; never got the skin. :frowning:

im sorrry but what lucio skin i in the owl shop rn??

That is not a skin but an emote.

1 Like

Wait a minute, :frowning:

There is an OWL Ana Emote?

I thought it was just the skin.

I understand now…He was referring to Lucio in the OWL special shop.

No, there is a Lucio Emote. Not Ana.

1 Like

So still no Ana skin for me : ( My account seems perfectly fine Idk why I don’t have a pfp and I watched on youtube with the Diamond that said connected the whole time. If you get any news on why its not working on switch please let me know :slight_smile:

The game didn’t say that there was a new skin in my hero gallery but when I looked for it in Ana it was there. But if it’s not there now I’m pretty sure you’ve missed your chance; it was for the may melee and there aren’t games until the end of the month.
Tbh the skin kinda sucks anyway.

I have not gotten my Ana skin nor my last round of OWL tokens from the weekend… so I can’t get my MM-Mei skin now unless I purchase tokens… very disappointed! I watched every game all the way through…

I am a switch player and had watch 5+ hours of the May Melee but haven’t gotten the skin but did get tokens any updates?

I watched the final two days and didn’t receive any tokens nor the Ana skin. I found this weird since the week prior during the semi finals and such, I did receive tokens from watching the games. I’m just confused as to why this problem is occurring just for this event and whether or not it can be remedied.

I think that it is mostly a patch problem somehow. I am going to hope that this will be fixed in the later patch so that switch players could get the skin as I don’t think any do and most other problems with the skin including the white version will be fixed in the next patch.

I watched the games on my Playstation; and only AFTER reading through this topic I realized that I wasn’t supposed to watch it on there cuz there seems to be issues? I haven’t received the skin =.=

I’m on PC, I got my OWL tokens (15 of them) and I manually counted to ensure I had more than 4 hours watch time. But no Ana skin? All my friends got it already. After reading through this thread the rep is suggesting to watch on YouTube instead of the OWL website wtf? So did I just waste my time?

Just want to say I got both of them yesterday on switch at the start of the anniversary event finally and I couldn’t be more happy :sweat_smile:

1 Like