Where is the new Ana Skin?

I’m glad you said this I was wondering where the white was at least I know now that it needs to be patched in I’ll be waiting patiently and happily knowing it’s on the way

I still got tokens but no skin.

If you put in about 4 hours watching OWL (that’s about 20 tokens) then the skin may be in Ana’s inventory.

It just appeared there in her inventory on my account.

2 Likes

Gotta love how they force players into “watching” owl just to get skins… Quite…pitiful.

I got the skin on ps4 but not switch. Since I got it on ps4 I know I watched enough. Is there a problem with it unlocking on Switch?

Maybe you’re only allowed one…

I am investigating issues for users on the Nintendo Switch Platform not receiving the skin at all.

1 Like

I watched at least the 5hrs minimum for the Contenders Baptiste skin and had the green light etc when watching on the Contenders website, but I haven’t received it. Got the Ana skin tho almost immediately.

I looked for about 20 hours, but the skin on Brigitte was never given. please hope for your support. I do not want to be left without a skin :<

I watched the stream and I haven’t gotten the skin, not even tokens.

1 Like

Weres mine i watched every gameu

did you check ana’s inventory, cause I never got a notification or anything but it just randomly showed up in her skin inventory.

1 Like

Are there still issues with that because I know for a fact that I watched more than 4 hours on youtube with my account connected but still no skin on switch D :

I have earned it on my account. It’s the blandest skin she has available though.

Can confirm and vouch for 4 players that we all got the new Ana skin from watching OWL this week

I know I’m still a little dissapointed to not have it though. Are you on Switch? If you are did you do anything to make it appear?

I’m on PC, I “watched” almost everything this week (mainly to get the Mei skin).

Look through Ana’s inventory carefully.

Look for the words “grey” with an Overwatch league logo on it.

I past it up a few times, then I realized heyyy there it is…

1 Like

I am going to observe that the BattleNet account you are posting from appears to no longer be linked to a game license (note how you don’t have a specified player icon for your avatar here on the forums)? My guess is that you have somehow messed up the console account link if you play on one of the console platforms.

Please review your account connections at account.blizzard.com/connections. Please note, if there was a problem, you probably missed out on any skin drops.

Well, I just got here from google while looking for answers not gonna lie lol. So I just kinda made an account I guess but I know I was connected because I got the league tokens so.