Where is the new Ana Skin?

I checked in OWL’s special skin inventory.

Lucio…
Mei…
Ana??? Where are you???

I want to see if I want it or not.
I may get it anyway… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
200 tokens??? :thinking:

1 Like

the Ana skin doesn’t appear in the OWL’s special skin tab.

It’s the OWL grey & white skins and you have to watch OWL for x amount of hours this weekend to obtain it

8 Likes

it’s a grey OWL skin that you get for watching a certain amount of time.
They won’t make a vote for a legendary skin based on a vote, especially for a skin released just a few weeks afterwards, considering that they usually take several months for legendary skins.

1 Like

Flotaku is correct, the Ana skin is not purchasable, but you earn it when you watch 4 hours or more of this week’s tournament matches. It will appear in the Hero Gallery for Ana once you earn it. Also note, only the grey version is available at this time. The white/away version will come in a future patch.

8 Likes

It seems to be only the grey skin, at least it is the only skin that I got from it, unless I’m missing something and you need to watch more time to get the white skin.

Okay nvm, thanks for making that clear.

Right now they’re replaying yesterday’s matches live… so does watching this count towards the 4 hours needed for the Ana skin?

As it does give you OWL Tokens, I assume it will also grant the skin.
But not sure myself, sorry.

1 Like

Have there been any reports of Xbox players not having the skin appear? I watched the entirety of last night’s matches plus 2 hours so far of the encore today and still don’t have the skin. :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve done the exact same thing and no skin, though I’m on PC. Maybe it’s just a general issue?

1 Like

I don’t have enough information for specific console platforms reported. Again, if you are watching on OverwatchLeague.com, I do recommend switching to YouTube instead.

Also remember, don’t use any game console YouTube app. It may not work to earn rewards.

Alright, switching to that now. The T-mobile pink dot thing doesn’t appear there like it does on overwatchleague.com though, is it supposed to?

I earned 30 tokens from OWL’s recent two game braodcast.

5 tokens x (6 hours) = 30 tokens

So I have earned the Ana skin right? Where do I look to find it?
or does it just appear in Ana’s skin inventory?

Addition: I have it!!! :grin:
Overwatch League Grey, I guess they just add it to her inventory then…

1 Like

Ended up switching to YouTube directly for the encore and got the last two hours I needed for the skin, tokens too, so try watching on YouTube tonight, seems the OWL website bugged out.

1 Like

No instead, look just below the video player and check the diamond icon…

2 Likes

I found going through game paths to watch OWL has buggy risks. I did not see the rewards button.

I found it is better to use game paths to reach the small direct utube link on the bottom left. A new page opens and the rewards button is there…

Thanks for the help, Wyoming, you’re a peach. :peach::heart_eyes: Swapping over to YouTube did the trick. Have my Ana skin and am happy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You are most welcome!

Sleep it out while the stream is on, you’ll get it in no time, unless by some obscure technicality you didn’t receive tokens.

I didn’t get it by watching in overwatchleague website. Switching to Youtube. Fingers crossed.

1 Like