Where is the Mercy Megathread?

There is no forum. Only Mercy.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Mercy Fourms

1 Like

Mods were defeated by their own creation xd Flagging system broke in the megathread and it’s closing it in minutes after reopening, and the system is overthrowing their admin powers xd

1 Like

IF they talked to their players instead just overusing the phrase “Our beloved community” in dev updates… Things would be much different.

Like almost no company nowdays does that. Talk. To. Your. Actual. Players.

Blizzard was almost worshipped back in the day. Now? Almost the same meme as EA.

Let’s. TALK :clap:.

2 Likes

The slight similarity to Medic is actually why I started by playing Mercy in the Beta :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No use in resisting.

Mercy will only hug tighter if you do.

owo

2 Likes

How do you even post images? :thinking:

1 Like

Trust level three. :smile_cat:

No idea what trust level is but when I look on my own posts… I will be somewhere under 0 :joy:

1 Like

ChibiFox right now :^)

1 Like

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/5/5b/There's_no_prescription_to_treat_what_you_have.mp3

Thankfully gone, after nearly a year. Besides they didn’t really engage in it, the only time someone truly did was when the mass flagging waves started, which thankfully ended up shutting down the megathread and allowed Mercy to be discussed on the main forum again (like every other hero has had the privilege of).

The current Mercy megathread is located here:

It’s getting locked automatically because it keeps getting flagged which with sufficient flags will auto-lock.

They also have this thread for the recent support changes:

1 Like

1 Like