Where is moderation at?

possibly related

Blizzard customer service concern as staff accept cash to exit Irish hub

Blizzard has moved to reassure its European players that its customer support will not be impacted by the exit of over 100 staff by the end of 2018.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-21-blizzard-customer-service-staff-express-concern-as-over-100-accept-cash-to-exit-irish-hub

And pointing at the toddler, telling a teacher or parent, and continuing to point it out will resolve the issue and get the toddler thrown in timeout.

But the adults weren’t here.

Any attention at that point is encouragement to them, when kids act up you don’t reward their behavior by justifying it with a response. The thread was flagged that’s all that needed, and needs, to be done

1 Like

How do you know they aren’t banned?

It’s the holidays, people are busy doing other things more important than babysitting a bunch of irate incels.

Blizz: (changes McCree’s belt buckle for various skins)

Forum user: What does McCrees belt buckles mean on X skin?

Me: (explains in inoffensive terms)

Blizz: FORUM SILENCE!!! How DARE you read what we wrote!?

Because at the time of this posts creation, they were still posting.
It should be noted that the user appears to be banned now, so I’m taking this down.

Well we both have different means of resolving the issue. Clearly the ignore method wasn’t working. 324 comments wouldn’t have been seen. If it takes 324 comments, 600+ views to get it flagged enough to prevent people from replying automatically because the mods are nowhere to be seen, then I say the community actually made a positive change.

If it was ignored, and because the mods are off, all it would take is one troll to reignite it. In this situation it was locked after enough people saw and flagged it. The community, not Blizzard, was responsible for taking that thread down

Edit: to figure out how to bring OW back to life before it’s dead

A bald-faced lie.

2 Likes

How could anyone possibly know? It never happened

It’s not cushioning. It’s them being vindictive. 1 day suspensions are automated based on flags. They mass flag anyone who disagrees with them because they are so “open minded.”

Not with this post, but with countless necros opened up day in and day out.

But you’re right, this one would’ve been different for sure. Absolutely. 100%

The better question is why the hell was that thread locked for hours before actually being deleted.

It was locked for about 20-30 minutes actually. It was up and trending for 4

Opening them up isn’t ignoring them is it

My point exactly :man_shrugging:

… For a month. Come 21st Jan, it’s going to get Intresting

No matter how much I disagree with a post, I’ll never complain about inefficient or lacking censorship.

Probably all out for the holidays and considering Activision Blizzards current financial situation there is no money left to outsource to India!

How can you tell someone is banned, and for how long?