Where is classic QP

Tonight seems to be the Capture the Flags and Bounty Hunter stuff usually associated (or started) with the Lunar Event. So, the changes to the menu make even less sense. It seems to have happened with the 8pm (EST) event change.

Hm, very weird then. To my knowledge the capture the flag game mode shouldn’t occupy too much space in order to make the other modes rotate out. It’s probably a bug and they probably are aware of this and looking for a solution. It might take even less time than expected.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured it was a bug. Just being a Friday night, I have no idea what their staffing is for such things. We’ll do RoleQ as a team, it’s just UNGH.

1 Like

For me are removed “Quick Play Classic” and “Mistery Heroes”, both I play every day.

Please return these modes!

6 Likes

give us our mode back and we’ll go back to the shadows… lol

11 Likes

This is ridiculous. This is the only mode I play. I literally just signed up for a forum account to complain about this. What the actual hell blizzard?! WE DON’T WANT ROLE LOCKS! Some of us like to drink/smoke and chill on our favorite heroes without the tryhards ruining the vibe!

12 Likes

Lucky for you I suspect that your game modes aren’t going to be disabled for long. We have reached the conclusion it was a bug and that they are probably aware of it and working on a fix.

1 Like

Play 222 quick play for a day. It’s just one day.

Or just do something other than OW for a day.

nope. I dont have 22 minutes to just sit waiting staring at the screen while I wait to q as dps

10 Likes

We been in QP classic minding our business LUL

9 Likes

I hope so. I bullied a friend into playing with me today (for extra XP) and the only mode can play together is down (We wont touch RQ & FFA bans groups, which is a shame. CTF isnt too fun and mystery is awol too)

1 Like

Maybe go competitive open queue? From my experience people aren’t too toxic there, it feels like quickplay to me… and there is no role lock.

1 Like

slow clap good job blizz…goooooddddd joooobbbb

5 Likes

He’s not interested in that. I’d deal with it

any comp in overwatch is a toxic wasteland lol

6 Likes

I think the word permanent apparently means something different to me then you & Blizzard.

Seriously removing QPC instead of putting CTF (or death matches) into one box with sub tabs is incredibly lazy and consumer unfriendly.

6 Likes

Regular competitive yes, but I played a lot of open queue competitive last season and I honestly had no complaints. I could play whoever I wanted, and nobody would really yell at me.

Thats why I said it was a bug. This shouldn’t have happened and they are probably working on a fix.

I’m curious though, do people see archives missions? I only see two CTF and a ton of deathmatch

If they put it into a “rotation” from here on out, then that pretty much kills it for me. QPC was my escape from the 222 nonsense.

10 Likes