Where did you get your name from?

My brother plays destiny on my blizzard account and wanted to have a tag that stood out to his non PC playing friend. He and I love mass effect so it worked out

Literally, off a cereal box.

I have a penchant for playing hard and challenging games, and they tend to knock me down a lot. And my name is Nicholas. KnockingNick. It’s a simple but cool username in my opinion. :smiley:

It’s just her.

She knows how to open doors and use puppy eyes on me to get what she wants. She’s a smart girl.

Unfortunately she doesn’t get away with anything in regards to my mom. She’s hit her with a broom to get her out of the house when she broke in and ate all the mulberries that we picked that day.

i stole it from someones tumblr blog

My papa

All the way from the Mediterranean

exotic i know

Biggest meme in 2017 for my country, about a 14 year old addicted to whitener fluid

1 Like

Because I love symmetra and she just a bad bih

It’s kinda obvious

I was good at Chess (for an American) in Grade School.

I didn’t end up changing it because people knew me as Chess and I’ve played with the same people for decades.

was just messing around and came up with my name
kinda regret it but i dont wanna pay another 10$ to change it

Do you have nothing to do? Who cares what are the names, characters and other sh!t? Do some useful work for society.

“A Perfect Day for Bananafish” by JD Salinger

Not the colour purple

Ciri from The Witcher 3

My name is Mike, and I’m super obsessed with Naruto / the Uchiha clan.

It’s from a PBS kids show called Wordgirl, CaptainHuggyFace is her sidekick.

When I started playing OW, I read Blizzard had over 40 million downloads of this game.

How the hell can anyone get good with that many players all trying to get good?

Well I was sucking on an ice cube while thinking of a new name…

Cute pet name, thats literally it