Where can I see active Devs?

Because this Forum obviously isn’t the place for News from Devs. Thier twitter? Reddit? Any place where I’m actually able to see what they think/do?

2 Likes

Another game. Not this one.

11 Likes

Be careful asking, they might give you long winded answers that actually don’t mean anything.

2 Likes

You know how rare it’s becoming to find a game with super active devs? Theres only a handful atm, this is nothing new.

I doubt they’d have anything new to tell us rn anyway :confused:

Old School Runescape has the best developers of any game I’ve ever played, and I haven’t played it for years. They actually listen to the players and are active in the community.

But yeah, there are no active Overwatch devs. Even Jeff barely made 100 posts in all of last year. The devs are not active on the forums, almost never stream or do Q&A’s, and seldom upload videos to YouTube to let us know what is going on.

1 Like

This is the issue here, the community is not asking for 24/7 active devs, but at least every month, every couple of weeks or every week.
When that can not be accomplished then we have a problem here.

WHERE CAN I SEE ACTIVE DEVS?

Most likely while you’re asleep dreaming of a version of OW not ruined by esports $$$ etc

1 Like

Lol yes, no here for sure😂

Playing osrs really made me realise just how good things can be. You can straight up ask the lead dev any question on twitter and get a response. They do weekly hour long q&as. Every community drama gets a good response from the osrs team leader. They are never afraid to say sorry, and to admit that they made a mistake and will learn from it.

Coincidentally, the game has been growing non stop, and it’s perpetually in its golden era.

The team still makes mistakes every now and then. Sometimes big ones. But it’s amazing how acceptable it is if it comes alongside communication and learning. Nobody has any doubts that the developers are passionate and want nothing but to make their player base enjoy the game.

I don’t really get why companies don’t do that more often.

2 Likes