Where are the support players?

My queue times are going up every day. Start playing more support

13 Likes

Been playing a hecking amount of Kiriko. She’s tons of fun. Few things more satisfying in this game than landing that crit knife throw.

Also, since BP challenges have incentivized queueing for all roles, hopefully more people are learning support. They might like it.

8 Likes

Nah I have decided to be a widow main now.

edit: I am waiting for Kiriko to hit comp

30 Likes

They’re all too busy complaining on the forum.

19 Likes

Yes you can queue as support to solve your queue times problem.

130 Likes

I’ll play support when i’m not forced to play moira/lucio just so i can play the game for more than 5 seconds before Genji/sombra/tanks end my life and make me play respawn simulator

112 Likes

I’m queuing for Kiriko all the time. But if you want more supports playing, maybe make the role less hellish to play.

Flanker meta is horrible.

65 Likes

You play more support

41 Likes

Soon Kiriko will release and Moira will be old news.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Why should we when it’s been such a chore to do so between bad tanks, new players, horrible balance…

25 Likes

I find this funny since there are people who deny this is happening.

Both Hyphen and Poy are like “the supports are queuing as much as ever… If we don’t admit to queue times getting worse then they won’t be worse…”

61 Likes

Nah. I’m gonna main Junkrat until PvE (and when it’s inevitably monetised I’m leaving the game entirely), I’ve done my duty on support for years.

9 Likes

Being screamed at for not being able to save feeding tanks who are antid

31 Likes

I was hopeful that with the new stats chart, healers would be harassed less for issues that aren’t their fault. Doesn’t seem to be the case though lol

5 Likes

are you willing to pay me?

if so, how much?

14 Likes

No thank you, I don’t like support

2 Likes

Why don’t you play more support instead of telling others to do so? Hmmn

18 Likes

I played a lot of support, but I stopped cause everytime I died i’d get crap on, when I started playing Overwatch I wanted to main support cause I liked the idea of helping my teammates, but it feels like whenever the match goes wrong you’re to blame, much rather play dps and just shoot people.

8 Likes

A sense of satisfaction in this cruel cruel world?

No? How about 100xp then?

Still no? Well I don’t blame you.

13 Likes