Where are the mods?

It was in a Mercy thread. The user was so upset about the nerfing of Mercy that they literally threatened violence to Blizzard’s headquarters.

Then just report the USER and move on.

2 Likes

This is the second day with a copy paste thread about the “mercy spam” here.

Fighting spam with spam.

Will we have a day 3 tomorrow?

You are free to report for spamming, instead of spamming yourself.

6 Likes

TIL this was copy paste.

I really don’t see how anything you just said is true. No need to try and start fights.

WoW launch in tomorrow night, maybe they are helping them out…

This was made by you. Complaining about Mercy threads #1. This thread is #2. The guy who received upvotes is correct: either post something relevant, or get off the forums.

4 Likes

Sigh.

guess you’re here to start fights.

This isn’t even about Mercy as much as wondering where the mods are. Considering how much spam there is and the fact players are threatening Blizzard and nothing’s being done.

2 Likes

I don’t want to quote it to give it more attention. There was a post that was describing what they would do Blizzard HQ because of their poor balancing. :confused:

1 Like

That’s why I say, and stand by my statement:

Report it and move on

This.
Blizz is very well known for doing as little as possible over the weekends.

From my experience, they care more about virtue signaling than toxicity and trolling

Here’s the thing. Since so many players abuse reports, I’ve already run out.

For pete sake then. Use your head and get off the forums and quit adding fuel to the fire.

I did. Lol. But the whole concern is, why is still there? :frowning: Usually they’re taken down promptly.

1 Like

Probably they are on vacation?

Thank you.

And, at least, the Mercies’ threads have a motivation to exist, you know the garbage management of her situation (and also the general situation of the game imo), maybe they contain garbage ideas, sometimes they are true spam (“mercy is dead nooooooo”), but the majority of them contains something.

This thread, and the yesterday one, contains nothing that OP’s opinion about what is or not spam and OP’s discontent to read mercies thread. Absolutely no content for the secondi day.

This is spamming, sorry for my english.

3 Likes

To be honest, with the more devoted sect of a certain hero’s fanbase, a silence or whatever makes them a matyr, and in their mind, validates what they’re doing.

They’re Blizzard. They rather go to the subreddit then this forum.

Mabye it’s because it’s Sunday?

1 Like

That’s never really stopped them before. Why would it stop them now?

I remember when Blizzard was strict on moderation. To the point where they’d ban you for typing something controversial.