Where are the crazy balance changes we've been promised

Daddy Jeff you said long ago you will do crazy balance changes, still waiting for them honestly.

What do you guys want as nerfs/buffs, even if they’re broken as hell or completely useless or will kill the hero???

12 Likes

I want damage boost on Mercy to be WAY stronger. I don’t care much about the healing, but that boost needs to be made worth it.

When have you gotten to the end of a game, and looked at the “damage boost+” stat, and thought that was a reasonable amount of damage? Because, sure as hell I haven’t, and I pushed boost about as far as you can take it.

Like, it SHOULD end up roughly 4k or so damage as the average (to put the Damage + Healing stat even close to the other supports), and it is never anywhere close to that.

1 Like

Geoff said this and then never did it, :confused:

8 Likes

I know, it is truely how to make Mercy (or a Mercy like hero) good.

I’d give up Rez and Valk for a scary good Damage boost on Mercy.

I am SO HOPING that something happens there. But I am more hoping we get another Valk suit healer, then for a Mercy rework again.

5 Likes

I’m just waiting and hoping at this point.

1 Like

Emphasis on the “we’ll see” I guess

1 Like

Or rather we will not. :wink:

3 Likes

They’re on echo I guess

After echo gets released…
We’ll get something on the way of the changes… Most likely

(Pls buff mercy next patch, she deserves it)

2 Likes

I wonder if they 're waiting until the end of this season to act on all the data they’ve gained from the various bans they’ve put in place.

1 Like

Make D.Va’s light gun projectile speed 60 mps. I’m tired of just spamming LMB in a fight because my shots are impossible to lead.

1 Like

I mean… we already have so many one shots, what’s one more?

1 Like

Echo was your Mercy buff
— Jeff

3 Likes

I thought Ashe was the Mercy buff…wait…who is Ashe?

2 Likes

I mean, you COULD reduce the dps damage output by a little, until there isn’t so many one shots and put this in.

2 Likes

Coronas might be getting in the way of development engineer, be patient

That was a year ago. It isn’t like they didn’t have dev time.

It mean, it is a post from march, but it is march last year.

1 Like

Oh oops, sorry I’m the big dumb

It’s ok, it could STILL be bouncing around in his head.
A lot of stuff doesn’t see the light of day for some time.

Have you forgotten the world wide pandemic that’s affecting everyone right now?

Blizzard developers, includ9ng jeff, are being affected just as much as the rest of the world which is going to slow down their work force considerably. There’s only so much they can do remotely.

He said this an entire year ago in March 2019…corona wasn’t even a speck on a bat’s wing yet. ???