When will we get a hotfix for Defense Matrix being utterly unusable?

So if you DM and ANY part of it goes through a wall it basically stops working?

That sucks big time, i guess that explains a lot.

1 Like

Counter: Hanzo’s ult goes through walls.

except… they have…

I thoroughly disagree. DM has done this for 3 years. why should this change? Changing this will only cause a million other bugs, same way Rein shatter is struggling around corners, DM will do the same. the solution is to simply not change it. It wasn’t broken before and I’ve never heard anyone complain about REACTION catching something around a corner or through a wall…

Which is intended, they are spiritual energy dragons mate. … you do know this, right?

Dva DM is kind of a vacuum that absorbs physical things, like projectiles. If you put a vacuum cleaner to a wall, does it absorb things THROUGH THAT wall?

Counter refuted.

But again, it’s done this for 3 years. Why change this now? Also, they didn’t mention that they were changing this, so more than likely it is a bug, not a feature. Pretty sure they just bugged it due to the change in visual.

Same reason they changed Genji’s Deflect to not cancel itself if you used it at the end of Dragon Blade.

It hasn’t done that for ages. You’re thinking of a completely different thing.

1 Like

But that’s a quality of life benefit change, not an indirect, and NOT MENTIONED nerf.

“i think your claws raw”