When will bastion get nerfed?!

LOL. He’s only remotely threatening when he has an Orisa shield and a pocket healer.

1 Like

I think your bait has worked. The little fish are pouring in.

4 Likes

Pocket mercy specifically and did i mention the rein sym and ana all focused on the bastion and only the bastion?
Bastion isnt op by any means but i see why its annoying

People taking a 0 post history user seriously… come on now.

6 Likes

What?

1 Like

=(

14 Likes

Actually, I have recently noticed Bastion popping up in almost every QP match I play, usually when a team is losing, and he can potentially be a game-winner all on his own, particularly if your DPS are dumb enough to remain on heroes weak to him, leaving your poor tanks and supports to get torn apart. I know this is only QP (I have yet to venture into Comp myself, but based on what I know of Comp, lower tiers would also have this problem as Bastion often requires focusing down by multiple people, or an uncontested flank from a Reaper/Sombra)

I would like to see the removal of his Sentry mode, and replacing it with Tank Mode (with shots reduced to 100-120 damage, but an increase in damage against Shields/Armor), and his Ultimate turn into some kind of mortar cannon where his view changes to a bird’s-eye view, he has 5 aimed shots, each does 190 damage to a circular area after a certain amount of time. Also add a new ability to Recon Mode that doubles the amount of guns he uses, but also doubles ammo usage, allowing him more burst firepower in Recon Mode.)

Just one person’s random thoughts, but I must admit it is starting to get a little boring seeing a Bastion in QP about as, if not MORE often than I see someone else on my team choose a healer.

Fun fact: team China in world cup this year ran Bas on last pt King’s row twice and all managed to hold.

Bas is adorable why people hates him, I definitely want to see more of him.

Bastion is a Disney Princess and should be treated as such.

BEHOLD MY PROOF!

20 Likes

Bastion can be countered by many. He needs to be positioned in the right spot to be effective.

1 Like

3 Likes

A smart man once said: what differentiates the good players from the bad players is their ability to deal with a Bastion.
I am clearly a bad player since I cannot win against a Bastion and a shield.

Name a more famous duo. I’ll wait.

1 Like

You can’t buff him, he’s already insanely powerful in pirate ship strat. Yes, he is useless crap alone, but that means he needs rework, not buff

That’s a 1v2 m8.

1v2 at least… If not a 1v6 by that point.

This is a team game. No hero should be good alone.

You clearly have not seen a Bastion and Orisa kill an entire team before.

It is like meeting a homeless and telling him he has too much money lol

2 Likes

it is not a team game, it’s game where you have team. Full of doomfists and hanzoes

1 Like

Bastion only works when you don’t know if the team has one and where exactly he is.
Once you do, it’s pretty much over, when he ults, he’s most likely dead too.

When I’m playing Bastion I’m rarely staying at the same place, will get a pick, move to somewhere else, maybe even fight in recon a bit.
It’s a lot of effort currently for Bastion not to be obliterated.