When people say Brigette can't heal

Hmmmmmmmmmm
h ttps://imgur.com/a/IXYF5ur

-Why can’t you post pictures on this new forums

1 Like

You just can’t have her main healing.
She heals like Lucio and thus can only heal chip dmg.
Of course it adds up quickly, but without someone healing burst dmg, your team will die before you get any decent amount of healing off.

You can, you just need to regularly contribute to do it. So, here you go, OP:

Also… you can post links by using the preformatted text option (use the button or backticks 'in the meantime). It results in looking like this:

https://imgur.com/a/IXYF5ur

We won by a landslide (long game because of last minute captures), and I was playing pretty aggressively with our tanks. My E is almost always on CD.

Also, I have over 8,000 forums posts counting up since Blizzard ditched the old forum layout back in 2007. No idea why it reset for this site in particular, but still counted on the other platofrms.

Thanks. How ‘regular’ a contributor do you need to be? Is there a special formula to the sauce?

This might be helpful:

I’m trying to remember off the top of my head what some of the specifics are for this forum, 'cause Discourse (the platform used for the forum) can be customized. I think the stuff here was like 50 days visited and 20k posts read. Whatever it is, you have to be trust level 3. An easy way to check where you’re at is to visit the tool mentioned in this thread:

Edit:

I had more than 15k, so I totally understand. I think it has to do with the fact that this is based on an entirely different forum platform than the old forums, and so migrating all of that would’ve taken more time and resources than they were willing to throw at it. The only people I know of that were gifted fancy features out of the gate (other than Blues) were the old MVPs, and IIRC, they were each manually adjusted to a special category in order to grant them the privileges. Someone like WyomingMist would have to confirm that for sure, though.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to get all that. Very cool! Not sure if I can be active enough for level 3, but I appreciate how it works.

1 Like

She doesn’t have the burst heal for emergencies, but given the meta, it’s not hard to put out a ton of healing. Also, it’s easy to ignore armor provided because it has no medal, but it’s arguably more important. It increases EHP (effective HP), decreases incoming damage, and gives you time to get your mace heal ticking. She is a very good healer and is very much like playing a Disc Priest in the WOTLK era where no one was able to quantify how good shields were.

Truth is, Brigitte be healing herself. Blizzard needs to add the self heals on her states. You cannot see herself heals at all. You can see Moira’s self heals on the far bottom right.