When is the hanzo rework coming

i seriously cant stand this ability anymore

can we get a date when this is coming? im tired to get 1 shotted out of nowhere, by this guy and when you try to rushhim to kill him what happens he shoots below you with E and look at that now you have 150 hp left and die dva or 50 as winston

5 Likes

I’ll laugh a lot when people complain about getting headshot 6 times in a row in less than half a second xD

Headshot isn’t even all that bad, each arrow does 80 and he fires 5? 6? for a total of 480 dmg, yeah… you’ll miss scatter when it’s gone

7 Likes

I’m gonna miss “simple geometry!”

3 Likes

Im not, Atleast hanzo players will have to aim in order to kill me :confused:

i just hope volley isnt as broken as scatter

5 Likes

Considering you will need 2 headshots to kill a target, seems like hanzos won’t kill anyone randomly anymore, after the first headshot, the enemy will have time to just run into cover lulz

2 Likes

It depends on how quickly it shoots, Lets pray that it atleast takes 1 second to dump the whole 6 arrows on someone or so,

maybe like sombras hack or something as a bare minimum

Yeah I had plenty of qp matches with my brother and my friend and had the exact thought of I can’t wait and I won’t miss it other than when I play hanzo but overall I just want it gone

You need to aim to actually kill someone with scatter, except for the random ones but yeah, in general you NEED to aim, it’s not a free kill

Look,

I have lesss than a few hours as hanzo, and i can consistenly land scatter shots no problem

Im a bad hanzo, i should NOT SURVIVE AGAINST ANYTHING scatter arrow is what, bad hanzos like me, use to get kills! its way too easy to land for how much damage it does!

2 Likes

In all honesty if you can land scatters consistently then I assume you’re either masters or grandmasters and in that case good for you, landing every single scatter is equal to landing headshots with widow one after another, you have to aim it to their feet whether you like it or not which is no different than aiming it to the head, if you land it too far then it’s a bodyshot and the arrow doesn’t scatter, if you aim it too close to you then the arrow scatters too much

If you used hanzo a couple times and got lucky with your scatters that’s something else but reliably hitting every scatter is like landing every single Junkrats bomb

4 Likes

3 hr on hanzo, 89 scatter kills,

89/180 < .5 scatter kills a min. you have 6 chances per min. and you can only kill 1 guy every 2 mins using scatter. your kill rate on scatter is in the single digit percentile. and that is your biggest nuke ability. imagine if you r a hog and only hook 1 guy every 2 mins. will you call him op?

sad part is i m 500 hr hanzo and i m only sightly better using scatter to kill than you. the gm’s scatter kill rate is still under 1 per min. Wraxu is at .87 per min. which means what? his scatter kill rate is only about 3% higher then a hs. even when hs deals less dmg.

8 Likes

What i dont like about scatter is this

Landing headshots is a hard thing, right?

Then why does scattershot which is a rather easy to land ability and can kill ppl outside of los do more damage than a headshot which is explicitly harder to land,

@ionly

89 scatter kills out of 180 total kills? If them tjat proves that half my kills are scatter shots

Plus like i said, im a bad hanzo, scatter is just not easy to miss

And what you said is assuming im 24/7 in battle, without respawning or down time

You’re not getting the point. You said you land scatters consistently. You don’t.

1 Like

I find them easy to land :confused: to be honest

1 Like

Except you literally don’t. You get a kill with Scater every 2 minutes. I don’t know what to tell you.

2 Likes

Lol that statistic is clearly wrong

Your ignoring

• the million times that i die as hanzo bc im bad

• the respawn time from all those deaths

• the down time when its on cooldown

• the very little time i play hanzo does modify the statistics a lot

1 scatter kill every 2 minutes , thats impossible, you literally need to miss 11 scatter arrows in order to make that true every 2 minz

I mean I’m sorry but that is literally your stat.

1 Like

also scatter stats also count as eliminations not as killed by scatter, which would makes your full scatter kills numbers even less

A d.va and winston player, crying for hanzo?

You play maybe two of the best heros on the game.

You think that players that play slow movement heros, are happy to get killed on one secomd by d.va?

Or killed by winston with almost no oportunity to do something…

Yeah get killed by a scatter is unfun. But the dive is x5000 worse than scatter.

1 Like

Im not a dva winston player

Check my total playtime, in comp i play tanks due to not beeing confident to play my real fav characters due to toxicity

And squid stats taken out of context are bad, imagine i shoot a single arrow as hanzo i win a match then never touch him again

Thats 100% winrate and 100% accuracy i guess that means in the top #1 hanzo?

No i aint context is important, your reading the average of 3 hours hanzo, ignoring downtimes, respawn times, etc

Plus i dont think hero playtime in custom games counts and i play hanzo a bunch there too

Overall, scatter is pretty easy to land, sure theres some skill to it

But a headshot >300 damage and scatter which is relatively easy to land does 450? Why?

Keep in mind that its the only ability that can 1 shot tanks outside of ultimates