When is the first-person camera movement issue getting fix?

Xbox: If one of the community managers could answer this post and give an estimate as to when this issue will be resolved, I would appreciate it.

Title says it all. After updating the game for season 5 this issue is still here, it been happening since the start of season 4 (April 14/15). No matter what hero I play it’s making it frustrating to play the game.

I tried to use my right thumbstick (first-person camera) to look around it would feel stiff and turn slowly very briefly occasionally.

I’m playing with a new xbox elite controller and this only happens in OW. I tried adjusting setting in and out of game nothing helps.

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch 2 Known Issues - June 13, 2023:

Having issue where I was top 500 end of season 4 on support and when I log into today it says gm 1 not top 500 so confused ?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.