When are u gonna nerf mei?

And once again, said by someone with a private profile. You really make it seem believable

Well your profile says enough doesnt it? Mercy onetrick with 0 aim gets masters playing only mei. Now we know why you dont want mei nerfed.

Sorry but ā€˜anyone can get to masters easily with Meiā€™ is rubbish and simply not true. I am good at video games and struggle to get her out of plat. She takes just as much skill as any other hero. You are ignorant.

If that was true she would be dominating all ranks, but no, sheā€™s only doing that at the highest levelā€¦ honestly, Sounds like youā€™re just projecting your own lack of skill. need an excuse to validate yourself and make up for your shortcomings. Hilarious!

Besides, they have already hinted that they are going to nerf her. Stop crying and wait.

I have said it before and Iā€™ll say it again. Mei would feel more fair if her pierce on freeze, which is necessary, lost 50% potency past the initial target hit. She could still slow groups of enemies, which is part of her identity, but no longer freeze whole groups except in extremely favorable situations.

An alternative nerf would be cut down time frozen to allow enough time for icicle and melee and no more. I think that would be .8 seconds or so

Didnā€™t you say your alt was in a 3400 game but you play at 3300 at tank?

No. Her identity is wall and pierce freeze is only a problem at low ranks. No one at higher ranks will put themselves in a position to get frozen easily and thereā€™s always going to be a massive rein shield in your face. Also, quick question for everyone here who wants mei nerfed, what do you think of the 1-3-2 comp, do you want it implemented?

Yes. I have been placed with masters before. Tanks can be placed where.
My alts rating rn is 3345 or 3350 off the top of my head

Lmao at these tumblr SJWā€™s always crying about ā€œidentityā€ of a hero. Its a videogame not a netflix show. Balance is more important than your virtual fantasies.

1 Like

This is the problem with sym mains. They want her to be viable but the only way to make her viable is to rework but that ā€œkills her identityā€.

1 Like

What constitutes a ā€œbrainfulā€ character? To figure out what makes a character brainless.

Not having to hold a button in the general vicinity of someone and essentially get a kill for that.
Iā€™d rather get headshotted constantly by widow than dying to meiā€¦
At least the other hero put in effort the other didnt
Also hi we played yesterday
You made my friend rage because he headshot you as McCree and you ice blocked (according to them you overextended) and then you managed to kill him LOL
He might have raged abit

Thenā€¦ I guess that makes Soldier,McCree, Orisa, Sigma all brainless too.

I got easy wins while playing Tracer so can I call her brainless? She also has blinks and a self health with a push of a button, so much skill. Yet, youā€™re going to reply to me with Tracer does X or needs Y in which you can apply the same thing to Mei.

[Note: I do think Tracer does take skill just using the same logic here]

Considering you let a Mei freeze you and win while not using right click shows how bad your team was as well.

Iā€™m a tank/support player butā€¦ OKayā€¦

Okay

Hahahahahahaha, she got nerfed as I told you!

Of course, Mei was going to be nerfed with how everyone complained about her.

Tho that wonā€™t stop people like you from complaining about her some more, if sheā€™s still strong :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yeah and if u had any braincells you would realise how broken mei is as well

Mei is not broken tho. Besides her wall is getting a huge nerf, so yeahā€¦