What's your "totally done with" topic?

I saw nano blade and as a Zarya player I make 5 head plays lol :joy: * looks at team “ don’t worry I got this !!! “ gravs ground where healers are and catches nano genji BOOM 2 ults for 1 ,

1 Like

It gets tiring to try and say over and over again that OW and OWL are doing ok. I’m not going to pretend like there aren’t existing problems, but far too many people are just drawing their own conclusions on these things with incomplete and/or out of context data.

I can only hope that these armchair developers/economists eventually see through their own hubris.

2 Likes

If I don’t like to watch something it isn’t valid. Sorry

Power creep (i.e. damage AND healing creep)

1 Like

Totally done with GMs that keep saying Brig is OP again, but she’s actually just playable now. I’ve been watching Overbuff and various high elo streamers, and she has a healthy pickrate but isn’t in every game. She is also swapped off more often now.

1 Like

skill = deserves to be op

3 Likes

When Blizzard nerfs the wrong parts of a hero’s kit and their blatant bias for the generic hitscan heroes.

2 Likes

This game.

20 characters.

1 Like

Yeah you actually gotta have the tools for that. But apart from using other ults (tank ults in particular) Nano Blade can be quite hard ti deal with from time to time.

2 Likes

People that say it’s only 25hp

3 Likes

matchmaking
smurfing
balancing

2 Likes

“X hero requires too much skill, so he/she be always a broken must-pick in OWL and across the ladder is fair”.

I am done with the skill-elite, aka pixel-clickers, aka “M2+M1 is too hard 4 me”.

1 Like

Preach

I hate constantly seeing Genji… AND CAN THEY PLEASE BAN BASTION FROM COMP??? AHHH

The Pink Mercy posts. Its disappointing people still can’t understand what limited or exclusive means.

1 Like

i am so tired of the “i report every smurf i see” or the “ban all alt accounts” posts.

its every where and the worst part about it… people think its a real solution somehow…

1 Like

Bastion reworks. I can’t even be bothered to suggest them anymore. No one listens or cares anyways why would I waste my time

2 Likes

GM pick rates, mostly.

More avoid slots is a close second.

2 Likes

Ohhh I’m sorry. I’m team no reworks but … I’m sad to see you feel this way. I usually at least try to read or heart just because I like effort :pensive: it’s fine. You can sit next to me with symm in the trash bin

3 Likes

People who don’t like Lucio.
Don’t be ridiculous with me, theoretical individual. He’s the perfect character.

1 Like