What's your "totally done with" topic?

skill elitism in general is a topic im “totally done with,” for sure.

idk. people who dont play mercy who think she’s mega easy and start getting wiped because they don’t know her combos, target prioritization, techs, and the best ways to juke chasing enemies… I like watching them flounder and have to swap to do something. Scratches a primordial bitter itch.

2 Likes

im gonna hurl at the top one omg.

bottom one, i can see why they think that but in practice it’d Suck.

1 Like
  • “Moira is unskilled. Please nerf and remove her beam lock on.”
  • “Mercy’s superjump should be removed.”
  • “Please remove X hero from the game.”

Tbf, these threads are rare nowadays. But they still make me sick. I’m honestly done with repeating myself over and over again in the Moira threads.

3 Likes

I just default to
"I like her . She’s so cool " and such. Like no defense. Just pure positive likes and hearts and I hope it’s enough for her to not be reworked into moira 3.0 a la symm

I don’t want ana moira. The moira who snipes :sob::sob:

1 Like

I don’t usually make topics because I don’t expect much in the way of results, but a few changes I will never stop wanting to see are:

• D.Va’s light gun changed to 60 m/s (come on, would it be that terrible?)
  • Reaper to have “Mmmm, cookies!” and “Santa never came to my house,” voice lines.
  • Reaper to pooooossibly have a smoke grenade alt fire, or something like it, just to bring his kit up to date with some of the more multi-purpose heroes.
  • Some Cross-IP skins (I know, impossible) like Terminator: 76, with skin-specific kill lines. Seriously, “Asta la vista, baby!” and “You’re terminated!” sound too perfect in his voice.
  • Torbjorn to say “Still only counts as one!” when Hanzo kills a tank.
2 Likes

Why do they always keep bad heroes bad? Jeff this is the buff torb needs :sob:

1 Like

Snipers, just done with the oneshots across map

1 Like

When people say reappy stupid stuff like Delete X hero.

Lile, no, 60% of the roster is sitting at absolute mediocrity, you are just bad.

No, Genji’s deflect is still not op or needs to be removed.

No, res is not the strongest ability in the game (There is still anti nade and IF both crazy strong).

No, Nano Blade is not "so easy to counter every time “just sneeze at him 5 head”. Like no, if Nano Blade was that easy to outplay or shut down Genji would have gotten buffs to his base kit smh.

Yes Brig ruined overwatch but her current version is really no big issue anymore.

Orisa is not decent, she’s trash.

Mei is not op.

Stuff like this annoys me so much

1 Like

Overwatch in general.

1 Like

You know what???

Fair.

Just done with looking at Hog threads as… Well, let’s just say it’s gotten to a point where a certain “E” became infamous for Hog hate, as well as Genji hate. I still look at the topics but I don’t care as much for the discussion as I care for memimg around in them. Really, the only thing I agree with surrounding Hog balance is that his design perspective needs a shift, because he’s a fat big boned dps. Not necessarily a nerf or buff, but a design shift.

But the topic I’m REALLY done with is anything revolving around accusing Moira of “lock-on”. It’ll be sweet when the devs finally come out and say it’s not a lock on.

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s funnier; the fact that one of the reasons Reyes became the Reaper being that Santa never visited him, or the fact he still believes in Santa.

We all know Santa doesn’t exist. It’s jolly old saint Torbjorn riding his payload through the night sky, as he hands out armor packs to good kids, and molten cores the naughty ones.

1 Like

I mean…that’s largely me.

“Excuse me …I um, think this is dumb and you’re wrong. Ok…bye bye now”

1 Like

“Widow-this” and “Widow-that” in general.

1 Like

Every single post that says _____ is OP

1 Like

Sometimes I think the worst, aren’t the ones who haven’t played her, it’s the ones who do and believe they have mastered her. Yet when you view their averages they aren’t even out healing a bronze Mercy.

It’s never worth calling them out on it (why argue on the internet), but I always felt that if someone’s healing is subpar with her, and their death rate is through the roof, then they have a long way to go before claiming she’s too easy/etc and lacks skill.

1 Like

Zarya is OP and a DPS topic it’s wrong

2 Likes

Brig haters spouting nonsense because they play poorly and blame the hero. Also, many of them apparently have PTSD over release Brig, which hasn’t been a problem for quite some time.

Yet I still argue it, 'cause it’s important these people get dealt with via facts, yo.

“FACTS TO THE FACE!”

1 Like

Honestly “Ashe is Overpowered” topics.

I feel like people just refuse to accept she has counter play that literally anyone can take advantage of, because she in turn counters how they play. Or just that Damage heroes like her are overpowered, but niche, overspeciliazed heroes are fine despite being throw picks most of the time.

2 Likes

Doomfist complains, leave him alone…

He is already pretty unplayable at Masters and above.

5 Likes