What's withe the Mercy's

Whats with the sudden influx of Mercy’s, I meaaann if I was a healbot weaver or a 1 trick it be more annoying then it actually is.

Just something I noticed.

There was a pink mercy skin. Every mercy i saw playing lately has had one of the pink skins on.
That has added a lot of mercy players to queues. Which feels bad because most of those people don’t know how to play mercy.
I literally had games where the mercy didn’t know how any ga tech works, not even the very basic ones (cancel and super jump).
Thankfully these were in qp only…

3 Likes

In addition to Pink Mercy, there’s a whole bunch of Pharahs flying around right now.

1 Like

Just another day on EU… :pensive:

1 Like

Just switch to Hitscan 4Head

Or just switch off Junkrat

It’s definitely because of Pink Mercy. I knew it would happen before the skin even landed in the shop :smiling_face_with_tear: That’s why I made sure to duo support with my sister as soon as it started: so she could play Weaver in peace (I made the sacrifice because I have a wider hero pool)

3 Likes

No we’re driving that winrate down to help Junk get buffs :pray:

2 Likes

I do admire the dedication.

Pink Mercy is for sure the reason why she’s extremely popular right now despite the fact she isn’t very good in competitive balance wise. If you see a Mercy player there is a 95% chance they’re using one of the charity skins lol

I’ll tolerate the Mercy invasion because at least the money goes to a good cause. Seeing so many Mercy players with the charity skins means millions of dollars has been raised which is great.

2 Likes