What's with all the genji hate?

Everyone is saying he’s braindead easy to play but so far none of you can play him? I’ve not heard of anyone suddenly climbing 5 ranks to GM by one tricking Genji because he’s so braindead overpowered (can’t say the same for Brig) so I’m just very confused.

11 Likes

ok :star_struck:

Because he didn’t need 4 buffs at once imo, plus it made him easier to play

24 Likes

I have a friend who started playing Genji with his right mouse button taped down and he’s climbed from 2700 to top500 in a week.

There that should be prove enough to get him decommissioned like they did Brig.

4 Likes

Even if this was true, not many people would have time to grind queue simulator
Genji is doing slightly better than Reaper in Gold according to overbuff, so…

1 Like

sure bro

5 Likes

Wilde assumption. Pretty sure every common player can play him in an acceptable level now. +The hate is for his damn short ult charge.

1 Like

And the neigh Unstoppable ult too

3 Likes

Proof?

1 Like

Everyone hates everyone.

Does it really matter at the end of the day?

He(nor brig) are going anywhere.

1 Like

You can counter him with tank ults but they charge way slower and it’s a waste.

3 Likes

stun him? hack him? literally walk away from him? idk

1 Like

I never mind playing with and against Genji. The only people i can really see being upset about all this are Zen mains. I feel bad for you guys :sob: . Our poor omnic guru needs some love…

2 Likes

It works so well that he’s unplayable in high ranks….oh, wait.

6 Likes

I said it that should be proof enough. It certainly works when people claim that about supports.

3 Likes

First of all. It’s proof, not prove. Second of all, what’s that argument? Someone lied about going to t500 with no brain so you should do it too?

I don’t know what you mean. Yes, I hear…

…his ult line…

…every…

…other second in a…

…match. But…

…I don’t see how…

…that could be annoying.

13 Likes

as a support: I don’t like being insta-gibbed by Doomfist flying in from an alternate dimension before I can react

they then added echo, who is capable of the same

and now they’ve buffed Genji to be the same

4 Likes

Yknow it’s always the default Overwatch portrait is going to say the stupidest sh*t on this forum.

you mean the ranks where people actually understand heroes fundamentally? Also the 1% (which means you likely aren’t there or deal with GM genji’s)? ok keep using GM as an excuse.

1 Like