What`s Venture's purpose?

I know, it is kinda hard to get used to it because there is no such thing in my native language.

3 Likes

My first two matches in people are going nuts over this. Seriously we call Pharah him and Bap her depending on who’se playing. Let people say whatever.

4 Likes

They’re probably a space creator. I would classify them along with Mei for being able to take the load off the tank.

Her damage is higer than reaper so with her you dont need a reaper. This is how they delete heroes without actually deleting them.

2 Likes

Except it is like having Reaper go for snipers. You can still see them underground so they are not exactly hiding particularly well.

1 Like

Bringing drillsaw massacre to overwatch

burrow is more like wraith disengagement tool

If I were designing this hero, or adjusting them prior to release, I would probably focus on reworking the knockback because it fundamentally does not fit with this hero. This is a close range hero and you gave them ability to make the enemy be further away. Might as well have given them cookies to because it does the opponent a favor.

1 Like

They seem to b a brawl character who also excels at being anti brawl character, kinda like mei but with more burst damage and mobility

1 Like

To be the drill that pierces the heavens.

1 Like

They spend more time in the air than digging…

2 Likes

They do… :sob:

1 Like

I was honestly surprised that a hero based around digging had such good air mobility.

But maybe that’s the genius of it

1 Like

We were right all along…

IT IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!

4 Likes

They’re a dive hero.

To crawl underground like a worm

Except the start up of it is to slow and you get killed while trying to dig.

We better get a Kamina or Simon recolor…

1 Like

And a Deep Rock Galactic skin

2 Likes

Their purpose is to make the :arrow_right: :feather: mad.

Now seriously, I think they are really fun (probably the most fun DMG hero), and have good gameplay. I expect some nerfs, sadly, and hope the team doesn’t kill Venture, like when they killed Illari.