What's the Point Of No Limits Now?

Apparently the way to beat 5x Moira is to run all Torbjorn. Though with the turret nerfs that might not work anymore.

1 Like

moira cant dmg the turret with the orb and also gets no leech from beaming the turret. torb is still a hardcounter.

ontopic;

i play mostly only no limits and do so like OQ. if u want a 5 stack get a team.

exactly no limits is perfect for playing the new hero, with the new hero and against it. always my go to mode for new heroes.

I play almost exclusively no limits and I mostly just one trick mercy. I don’t really mind what everyone on my team does or if everyone is doubled up on heroes or whatever. What I love about no limits is a few things. I really like that everyone can play what they want. If I pick mercy, I’m not taking her from someone else who wanted to play her. I also love to queue with other mercy mains. Also, the mode never gets old with such a wide variety of team comps. You’ll have some games with normal comps because everyone just felt like playing something different, but you’ll have some games where you can’t stop laughing because they all rolled out on monke or something silly. I like the chaos of it. Lastly, I find the players to be much nicer than the people in my quick play mmr and I have a much better time.

1 Like