What's next for the Beta

New characters? Support reworks? PvE preview?

The new skins probably xD

1 Like

Could do with some tasty Sojourn skins, tbh.

Nothing until after the 2nd beta after the summer event.
Then maybe a couple new heroes, a couple reworks, balance changes, and a couple new maps.
Same with the 3rd beta and the release.

They’re gonna give Winston a banana peel to toss, two more hero’s, and a map or two for the brand new game mode “2 seize points.” Probably adjust some character sliders too. This will all be featured in the 2023 OW2 beta.

1 Like

Nothing until after first OWL tournament is done.

Honestly not sure why they have the beta running for three weeks, unless there’s another “watch for beta keys” Twitch event.

Console beta I hope.

1 Like

When OWL starts up they’re gonna do drops for the second beta

1 Like

We are getting balance changes.

But… idk. It’s kinda stale already, I need more maps.

1 Like

Bancruptcy? :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing.

1 Like

Balance changes from the feedback, bug patches and so on.
Point is not to give content, point is to iron out the kinks.

Pretty sure the drops this weekend are still for this beta, for people who weren’t able to get one on the launch day. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if you need to earn keys again for every beta event to boost views a bit.

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll get any big besides maybe balance tweaks by the 17th. I think each demo “phases” up until launch is what will introduce new maps and heroes through the months.

Who knows the communication is gone again.

I mean given how much crap and negativity the forums have been giving them and how certain big youtubers have essentially made it the hip thing to crap all over ow2 as “lazy” and all, i wouldnt blame them.

Its been plenty times worse than usual too.

If there is so much negativity, surely saying, “we recognise X as an issue and we are going to look into/do Y to fix it in this beta or the next”

and then people are gonna get impatient about that statement you suggest as well.
People often forget this is just the first phase of the beta and this is why we drop feedback in the first place for improvements. But many people here act as if this was final and beyond saving like it couldnt be bothered with when this is literally the best time to send feedback right now.

Yes precisely!
Now is the time for feedback, but it’s a two way street, reply to us, communicate back, explain your intentions to set expectation.

Its only been the first week, and its still the first phase. We’re gonna get there.