What the heck is wrong with voice chat on console

I haven’t seen any threads about this yet, so I’m assuming that its a console only issue. Game chat sounds like everyone is [REDACTED] their mics, with 2 tons of echo. Please fix.

2 Likes

It’s a known issue

Don’t get me wrong though, I was hoping that it wouldn’t become an issue to begin with.

4 Likes

thanks Eternity :slight_smile:
Thank you for being an advocate for the console community with your posts that Blizzard refuses to read. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do my best at it. ;o

I noticed it immediately when I was grouped with one of my friends for Lucioball. Both of us were insanely loud, even though we never had the issue with our mics before. Though at the time, it didn’t come to my mind that it would be a bug.

Also you can use the console party chat if its friends.

I’m suing Blizz for Ear Damage. Get me some of that Dirty Activision/Blizz money

1 Like

PS4 issue? Xbox One mic voice is fine.

What are you going to do though if that’s not the case? Though I only tested it in group chat, there is a potential that it’s the case in team chat as well. And you’re certainly not going to want to go into parties willy-nilly.

what really annoys me are people in groups who are in party chat instead of game-chat. especially since it’s on default.

Blizzard, could you put a maintenance message in opening screen describing the temporary fix? Some folks dont know how to look here for help on the issue and i really miss LFG. Thanks?

Blizzard is busy trying to weed out all the ridiculous Mercy threads. I’m sure it’ll be taken care of soon.