What skins do you want for venture?

What skins do you want? Can either be just random skin ideas or ones for the upcoming themes (presumably the next season is the egypt mythology one judging by the end of the venture trailer)

If half the replies aren’t “Simon (Gurren Lagann)” there is no hope for humanity.

But they can be made up for with enough “Mole (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)”.

3 Likes

Since their whole things is rocks it’d be neat to see them in a kind of Egyptian statue form like the great sphinx. Or as one of the engineers or builders who made things like the Pyramids.

Also I forget the name but in Egypt there’s a little burrowing rodent in the desert with bunny ears that would make for a cute skin

1 Like

Olympic diver skin, i just wana activate burrow from the highest point possible lol

I expect there will be a Drillman-inspired skin at some point.

For Sloan “Venture” Cameron definitely a beach skin :fire:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the Egyptian theme revealed at Blizzcon is going to be the next one. The BP will probably have 1 legendary skin for Venture, like in the past with other new heroes. But I’m not sure if Venture is going to get an Egyptian theme skin.

I think something that covers their face would be great. :rofl:

blind mole creature with a huge scrap drill

I was going to cry if no one mentioned Gurren Lagann, Venture can be Simon, Cassidy can be Kamina, Reaper can be Kittan, Ana can be Yoko, Mauga can be Lordgenome, Sigma can be Anti-Spiral, Genji can be Viral, I could probably think of more but you see what I’m seeing right?

1 Like

Mole Rat would be cool

a construction site one with a hard hat and all the approved gear

1 Like

Bioshock’s Big daddy skin, for obvious reason.

1 Like

Paul “Muad’Dib” Atreides?

1 Like

imagine the voice effects, my handle is mostly inspired by b1 too.

1 Like

DPS watching Venture tunnel solo into the enemy team die 1v5 and spam for healing

“They shall know your ways as if born to them…”

1 Like