What’s Your Dream PTR Balance Patch?

Yeah Moira doesn’t have very much survivability compared to most other supports. Not sure how they’d go about buffing her.

1 Like

Competitive now has Role Queue for a 2-2-2 setup.

Competitive now has Hero Bans that allow each team to ban two heroes each.

Moira LMB now goes through shields.

Widowmaker HP reduced to 150.
Widowmaker RMB charge speed reduced by 20%.

Hanzo projectile speed reduced by 10m/s.

as much as i love junkrats VO artist ,

Added to PTR Junkrat gets an Australian accent, after VO artist was sent to darwin for five week holiday.

Mercy:

• all GA bugs fixed
  • casting Valkyrie does not interrupt primary or secondary fire
  • “onwards to victory!” is the new ult voiceline for winged victory skin
  • “I will watch over you!” is the new ult voiceline for combat medic ziegler
  • GA perfer beam target is toggeable on “R”

Brigitte:

• Repairpack now burstheals 75hp at a time.
  • Repairpack charges 2
  • CD for 1 charge is 3s (so 6s for 150hp heals)
  • inspire is now a passive which heals constantly 5hps but is amplified to 10hps while Brig is dealing damage
  • Rally grants a max of 150 armor again, which decays after 30s

Widowmaker:

• needs to charge the shot up 100% to deal 250hp damage.
  • Grapple hook CD increased to 12s, all grapple bugs are fixed

Hanzo:

• storm arrows cannot headshot anymore
  • max dmg on headshot is 190

Mei:

• cryofreeze can now be destroyed
  • cryofreeze reloads her weapon gradually over time

Ana:

• Nanoboost now does not heal anymore (100hp burst heal can be tried too)

Doomfist:
Rework

As much as I love Animetic and watching her videos, calling her a T500 Mercy main is not true.
She has reached T500 once back in the day when Mercy had the double instant rez and playing with Buckle (a T500 flex player).
Currently she is hovering around high masters, low GM. The difference between low GM and T500 is huge. I’ve had her last season on my team, and I never made it into GM.

Yea about that

Season 14. And in the comments she mentions it’s a third time she’s made it to top 500.

The whole point of that post was however, the usage of mercy’s guardian angel mechanics, super jump and angelic descent to make acrobatics on point and how much a nerf that disallowed healing during flight would kill the character as a whole. Not the top 500 part that you latched onto.

I stand corrected, I forgot about this video.

BUT getting barely there and losing in doesn’t make you a T500.

My friend who has reached diamond 5x (3010SR) is also not a diamond player. He’s a plat who got lucky a few times, he usually hovers around 2800 SR.

Steevoo is a T500 player because he can stay consistently in it. Emongg is a T500 player because he can stay consistently in it.
Animetic is not a T500 Mercy main, because she cannot stay there consistently.

It’s the same with me calling myself GM eventhough I play around 3900SR and my high is 3990SR. One could say luck is not on my side, The 3990SR game was a close call, we almost won. Wouldn’t still make me a GM.

EDIT: I know what you meant to say with your OG post.
It irritates me that people call her a T500 when she’s clearly not.

Pharah: more movement speed in the air, better control when strafing

Junkrat: grenades do 80 dmg, concussion mine stays at 120. After first bounce grenades do half the dmg.

Tracer: increased spread on her dual smg. Cuts the engagement range in half so she has to stay in fights longer/be more exposed to counterplay. Or lose one of her blinks so she is forced to engage or retreat – not both.

Genji: dash should be 8 meters at most. Dragonblade range should be 3m or less. Can forfeit the range if we cut the duration by 2 more seconds.

Hanzo: no more headshots. Every kill should feel dutiful. If your aim is that good then another arrow wont mean flip.

Widowmaker: add falloff.

Ashe: bob health down to 800 or damage reduced to 8 per shot. Can forfeit that if we cut the duration of bob in half. Bob can no longer contest objectives.

Thats all I can drum up for now. Of course its only my opinion.

Then you’re clearly just ignoring the whole point of my original post and keep latching onto this supposedly irritating aspect of my post, which is calling animetic top 500 player, but you JUST had to reply to me.

I don’t actually care about that opinion of yours and I’m not factually wrong either and I also do not care where this irritation stems from (I could make educated guesses), but it has little bearing on this topic and my post in general and I’m not interested in this argument with you what is considered a top 500 player.

Genji
Genji has retired. He has found peace with himself, renounced all violence and settled somewhere in Nepal.

Pharah
Self damage removed.

Reinhardt
Range of Earthshatter reduced to 15m, charge time increased by 25%.
Charge damage reduced to 250.

D.Va
Now has 300 armour 300 HP.

Sombra
Now has additional 25 shield.

Symmetra
Mostly reverted to 2.0, but with 25 more shields.

Mercy
Reverted to Season 5 iteration. Mass res has LOS limitation, and reduced ranged.
Now has new E ability, Valkyrie, allowing flight at 150% speed for 5 seconds, 20 second cooldown, increases range on Guardian Angel while active.

1 Like

Wait, you want Junkrat nerfed!?

Mercy:

• Valkyrie duration reduced to 8s.
  • Chain Beams split from tethers.
  • Main healing beam increased to 90.
  • Chain healing beam reduced to 40.
  • Main damage boost increased to 35%.
  • Chain damage boost reduced to 20%.
  • Ult charge cost increased by 10%.
  • Resurrect no longer has movement speed penalty in or out of Valkyrie.
  • Damage boost Ult charge gain increased from 30% to 50%.

General:

• Armor reverted to -5.
  • Native armor (different than armor given by Brigitte) now gives 50% CC reduction and stunlock immunity (cannot be stunned a second time within 0.75 second). Exception: Hook, Hack and Blizzard.

Reinhardt:

• Earthshatter now blocked by the payload.
  • Earthshatter “cooldown” increase. Reinhardt has to wait more to start charging his next ultimate after using Earthshatter so he doesn’t have 15-30% of his ult just for finishing enemies that just got up.
  • Primary attack no longer has CC.

Zarya:

• Right click CC reduced to half on enemies (right click CC on self kept the same).
  • While in Grav, enemies cannot be stunned.

Lucio:

• Boop consumes ammo again.

Pharah:

• Primary fire CC on enemies reduced to half (self remains same).

Junkrat:

• No more CC on Primary fire.

Ana:

• Sleep max duration decrease to 4s.
  • Biotic Riffle ammo decreased to 12.

Brigitte:

• Bash damaged increased to 50.
  • Flail no longer triggers Inspire.
  • Flail damage decreased to 35. Can now crit for 2x damage.
  • Shield cannot be raised when Bash is on cooldown.
  • While raised, shield illuminates 5m radius (bash range) around Brig.

Doomfist:

• While hovering in Meteor Strike, Doomfist can contest point and payload.

Roadhog:

• During Take a Breather Roadhog’s hitbox can bodyblock damage as if he was a small barrier.

Removed everything added after ana.

cancellable barrage

Spamrat is a nuisance, much like Spamzo.

We need to see more of these skillful plays and less random kills in the game.

This sounds like fun, I have a lot of QoL changes I’d like to see but I’ve never thought out a patch for balance like this.

Hmm.

Reaper

• Shadowstep now reloads ammo and can now be used when Reaper is reloading.

Shadowstep not being usable during Reapers reload basically puts the ability on an impromptu 1.5 second cooldown which can feel bad in some situations where you really need a quick escape - Seems Reaper is a bit weak overall, letting him reload automatically should help in some very edge cases without overloading him with any direct power

Pharah

• New Passive: Raptora Mark VI - Life support systems: Now permanently regenerates 5 hp per second.

Pharah relies heavily on healing support, by giving her a small amount of health regeneration she will be able to function slightly more independently without making her significantly more difficult to handle when she is receiving the healing support.

While the health regen is low, it should allow her to be more comfortable returning to combat after seeking out one small health pack instead of requiring a mega or multiple small packs and not worry about health loss from the occasional bit of splash damage

Ana

• Nano Boost healing reduced to 175
  • Biotic nade now passess through full health allies.

Biotic nade can now more easily connect with Ana’s opponents when her allies are not in need of healing and she is less likely to be blocked by nearby supports getting in the way. Reducing the heal on nano is to compensate for the extra power she has gained.

Zenyatta

• Discord duration reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.

Zen now has to work harder to keep LOS if he wants discord to remain up on players actively trying to avoid his LOS.

Zarya

• Energy gain from bubbles now scale from 0-30 energy but provide 10 bonus energy if fully destroyed.

This should make Zarya’s bubble timing far more important but in the cases where the bubble would be fully destroyed still provide her with the same level of energy. This should also make her more carefully consider 1v1 combat situations when low on energy.

Widowmaker

• Headshot multiplier is reduced to 2.0x until fully charged (2.5x at full charge)

Widowmaker in the right hands can be crazy, this is targeted at the higher level of play where headshots are more frequently connecting faster and without being fully charged - Players in the lower brackets will still be about as effective if they were frequently making body shots and taking their shots when fully charged.

He’s one of the weakest dps in the game and you want him nerfed!?

1 Like

Widowmaker:

• Critical multiplier reduced to 2x from 2.5x
  • Scoped damage reduced to 100 from 120

Hanzo:

• Storm Arrow can no longer score critical hits

Sombra:

• Hack no longer removes passives

Doomfist:

• Shields gained from connecting common abilities reduced to +25 from +35

Aimed mostly at limiting the effectiveness of silences and one shots in the game for an overall more enjoyable experience

Widowmaker

• Deleted from the game

Hanzo

• Arrow speed buff reverted

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just want more characters to have passive abilities, because I think they’re fun.