What’s on Mei’s flash drive? (Lore)

I love the lore of Overwatch but it’s really just a casual kind of love. So I don’t really know everything, just the cinematics and comics mainly.

Does anybody know what exactly Mei researched? She’s a climatologist and mentions atmospheric fluctuations, but I don’t see how that correlates to the main threats in the story.

She also mentioned that she has gathered 9 years worth of information that could save millions of lives. I don’t see what could possibly be on that flash drive other than stats having to do with some sort of climate change. So it doesn’t make sense as to why it’s important and could be life saving if it’s been 9 whole years.

Although the fluctuations could be caused by the rise of Null Sector, idk.

Overall, I just don’t know what could be on her flash drive to make it so she can save millions of lives while also being linked to the main story of OW. I’d love to hear what you guys think

What if more Sombra leaks are on the hardrive?! I have to know!

probably something about the climate effects caused by the weapons used during the omnic war.

1 Like

Im more interested in where did it gone. Does it was written in the journal? Because it wasnt mentioned in the new cinematic.

Its definitely the data from the experiments. It’s not only going to be her data though. Its going to be the data from her experiments, and all of her ex-colleagues.

They probably had experiments for different types of thing to counter climate change, or other things like that. Remember, she was able to make an ice gun from thngs laying around. Imagine if she actually got major funding, and creates an ice cannon, that instead of shooting iceicles, it shoots iceburgs.

3 Likes

clearly it’s just red dead redemption 9