What part of "group up"

The struggle man. What annoys me is when they refuse to take an alternate route to the enemy, instead go through the same pathway over and over like a group of lemmings. Marching on their way to defeat lol.

I would rather deal with the Rambo types than the constant afk / quitters.

My last game I watched my team roll right on down the los of a Widow that we all heard was out there to begin with. Then they start flaming the support (the only one who didn’t go down in plain view of widow, along with me).

Standard OW2 gameplay honestly.

1 Like

They really need to revert that change like it’s so stupid that I have to look up and then use that voice line

3 Likes

Yeah but I’m the main character! I can totally go in and 1v3 the enemy supports/tank! It’ll be epic, trust me!

I have “I am with you” bound to a key and sometimes it says, “I need healing!”

Thanks Blizzard.

(trilly you infected my font)

2 Likes

As any role you have a choice. Doesn’t mean all choices are right ones.

Why would someone push into enemy spawn spamming group up? I’ve never seen that in my life.

:fire:

I know that feeling…

The opposing team doesn’t hear the “group up” voice line.

I see Nepal sanctum in my sleep. 3 entrances into the building from each spawn and my team just repeatedly headbutts the main door every time.

Don´t ask me. I refuse to follow such people.

As dumb as going in one by one is I get more bothered by people standing around for 5 minutes to group up only to get immediately f-d by every enemy ult under the sun.