What kind of meta DO you want? :o

Dive.

Dive is the healthiest meta in Overwatch because it’s really only viable high diamond+ because that’s when people actually learn tank synergies, communication, and focusing targets.

Besides, you can still play Rein Zarya or Orisa Hog depending on the point and/or map.

1 where all of these are viable against each other and none towers over the others
However due to the nature of humans being inconsistent this will never be fully possible as some players will always tower over others when running certain metas and etc.
Though this would be the most optimal yet hardest to achieve… “meta”

I want triple tank back.

It doesn’t mean that. I think it’s just a fun initialism somebody created that fits with the definition. Meta is an actual word. It means “referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.” When something becomes typical of itself because of itself, it becomes meta.

The entire point of balance is that there is no meta.

Teams should be 1 tank, 1 support, and 4 literally ANYTHING else and it should all be equally effective.

I want a Roadhog meta where basically he’s viable.

And Brigitte is actually balanced.

Dive was top dog for over a year.
Dive was not healthy, only a handful of heroes were viable - until the last month or 2 of dive and that was due to other metas creeping in.

I want to go back to Season 3-4 times, but with the skill I have now, so I’d basically be rewarded for playing my hero properly instead of getting CC’d to death as any hero, not even GENJI.

In the pro scene and High Diamond+, sure.

But anyone claiming that dive was a problem below that is plain lying.

Not really lying.
when 4/6 of your enemy goes dive. It still is dive.
Was it the best coordinated dive ever? no.
Was it still annoying as crap to see EVERY SINGLE GAME? hells yes
Should we go back to it because it wasn’t perfectly executed at lower levels?
f*** no!

Dive was king for over a year - let it die. it had its time.

I got bad news for you buddy.

Whether you like it or not, dive is back.

I want dive back. All other metas are trash.
Gimme game and teamplay and not some pushe me around while i am stund as main tank to kill me in 2 sec. Meta.
So remove brig df and hamond and i am fine.
I dont fi d them op, i just hate stunns.

Anything that does not include Brig in her current state.