What kind of meta DO you want? :o

This. That way, we can have creativity in our matches and have multiple, even all (maybe???), heroes viable :slight_smile:

I preferred double sniper, I’d rather have skill be rewarded

1 Like

Touché, I keep using “Meta” as preferred, not Most Effecitve Tactic Available.

Don’t worry there’s crying about “situational” picks all over these forums caused by this.

Something where all heroes are viable

Its a stretch, but I hope it happens one day.

We’re getting pretty close.

Stuff grey is thinking about

Torb meta.
5 supports around one torb dancing behind his turret.
Thats what I want.

Tbh, overall, I think the earlier days of dive (pre-Mercy rework/etc) were overall the best, rhe only real issue I had with it was on the Support side and that would’ve improved vastly once Moira dropped. Since those days though, we’ve just had too many terrible balance changes.

Just throw a S at the end of tactic and it’s still meta😜

Can confirm. This happened. GreyFalcon got what GreyFalcon deserved.

2 Likes

forum goers just like to complain. as long as they can be killed in game they are going to whine

2 Likes

Pretty much this. Fix the persistent F tier heroes (it’s the same heroes for now 12 seasons) and everything will be fine.

Season 1 meta where everyone used whoever they liked and still tried to win because they coordinated and played around each other’s hero picks.

Any meta without one-shots, but otherwise with the widest possible hero roster viable.

I already don’t give any thought to “meta” in my hero picks, ignore meta slaves, and am prepared to give an earful to anyone who demands a meta pick of one of my teammates, however this would make life a lot easier by reducing the number and/or impact of said screaming, meta-obsessed kids in teams.

Symmetra Meta! She deserves the spotlight!

I love goats comp 20 chars

Dive.

Dive is the healthiest meta in Overwatch because it’s really only viable high diamond+ because that’s when people actually learn tank synergies, communication, and focusing targets.

Besides, you can still play Rein Zarya or Orisa Hog depending on the point and/or map.

1 where all of these are viable against each other and none towers over the others
However due to the nature of humans being inconsistent this will never be fully possible as some players will always tower over others when running certain metas and etc.
Though this would be the most optimal yet hardest to achieve… “meta”

I want triple tank back.

It doesn’t mean that. I think it’s just a fun initialism somebody created that fits with the definition. Meta is an actual word. It means “referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.” When something becomes typical of itself because of itself, it becomes meta.